Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
college books [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : college books

wes 89 gt
01-10-2009, 07:29 PM
hey do any of you guys have the hook up on college books or some of you selling your old books? right now i just need Everything's an argument with readings. any help would be nice:)

PKFIRE
01-11-2009, 12:36 PM
hey do any of you guys have the hook up on college books or some of you selling your old books? right now i just need Everything's an argument with readings. any help would be nice:)

I've been ordering my books through online book companies lately because tuition is going up like crazy and it was a way to save money. It may take 2-10 days to ship to your home depending on what type of shipment you choose. Some people go to the public library also.

Marker1989
01-11-2009, 12:49 PM
I use amazon, they have great prices and fairly quick shipping

Bluecrew07
01-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Wes i still have a couple of books at the house you can have

MsBlkramair
01-11-2009, 05:28 PM
cheapbooks.com saved me a few times! or maybe half.com

jaystang44
01-11-2009, 06:19 PM
ohiolink is a site where you can barrow books for about 4 weeks at a time and if you get lucky and no one requests the one you have you can just renew it....its all free but you just play the gambling game with if you can renew it or not bc I know my quarters are 10 weeks.....it worth checking out and they will send it to your schools library for you to pick it up and everything