Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Gap Insurance [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gap Insurance

cobraman302
12-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I bought an 03' F350 King Ranch about 8 months ago and decided to get GAP insurance on it due to the horrible truck market God forbid anything happen to the truck. Well something happened to the truck. Does anybody have any experience or tips or info on GAP insurance? I wanna get an idea of how the process will work other than them just covering what is left on the loan after the insurance company pays the cash value of the truck, if it is totaled. Thanks for any help.

Rich.

BIZLE
12-30-2008, 12:44 AM
gap is mainly for covering the loan
basicly if you owe more than the truck is worth and it becomes totaled it covers the difference!
if the truck is totaled most ins companys pay up to 125% of nada value

p.s. i heard about your problem we will find them! they will pay!
let me know if i can help

DeckerEnt
12-30-2008, 08:39 AM
What happened? You can't ask a question like that and then leave us hanging??????? Are we looking for someone again?
Keith

cobraman302
12-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Someone decided to key the entire truck, razor blade the ENTIRE interior, slice the tires, poke a hole in the oil pan and leave the truck running for hours with no oil. I apparently left the truck unlocked that night after working on the brake controller with a friend, and had the spare key in the console. I know I shouldnt have had the spare key in the console, but I did it because anytime I go to a friends place to drink, I always give them my spare key in case they need to move my truck. My bad, and someone took advantage and destroyed the truck. Its at Beechmont Ford now so we will see what happens.

DeckerEnt
12-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Dayum! Sounds like someone heard that country song where she trashes the guys truck. Hope it works out for you.
Keith

spurlock1gto
12-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks bizle, lets try finding out who did this this could happen to anyone we need to get people like this of the steets and to where they belong!!!!:mad:

BIZLE
12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
they will brag to the wrong person sooner or later!

and then these fucking dirtbags will wish they were in jail

thecollector
12-30-2008, 12:56 PM
I hate hearing stories of CARnage. :(
It makes no sense. Do you have an angry ex or something???:confused:

Either way let us folks with the flaming torches and honed pitchforks should gather;)

Oh yeah about the original question, It depends on your insurance. The gap insurance on my vehicles covers the loan amount, but my brothers only covers up to 125% of his vehicles "market value." Now would be a good time to look at your policy. It varies as to the type of insurance and the carrier. Im sure they will have a lot of questions regarding the key availability. Good luck.

BIGRED Z
12-31-2008, 02:38 AM
Jesus, who did you piss off? That's just horrible.

PaulFiveOh
12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Your story pisses me off to hear.

Feel free to employ my research/detective skills.

cobraman302
12-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Looks like the repair bill is $20,850 not counting $13,000 for the motor. I guess shes a gonner, time to look for another lol. I dotn let stuff like this bother me, its just a truck. I would have been more pissed if they would have keye my $1200 coupe....:lol:

spurlock1gto
12-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Damm thats funny, who ever done it is either going to jail or better yet get there ass kicked and your going to get a new truck. sounds like a win win for you a lose lose for them:rofl::bigthumb

Blackballed
12-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Where around Batavia do you live ? I will keep an ear out.

beefcake
12-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Looks like the repair bill is $20,850 not counting $13,000 for the motor. I guess shes a gonner, time to look for another lol. I dotn let stuff like this bother me, its just a truck. I would have been more pissed if they would have keye my $1200 coupe....:lol:

i'll have to check it out when i get back from vacation next tuesday

let me know if you need some help finding something

Kevin1989
01-01-2009, 02:32 AM
gap saved me when i totled my truck its awesome...