Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Cool Christmas Gift [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cool Christmas Gift

MustangChuck
12-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey all. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! This happens to be one of the cooler gifts I got this year. I have managed to....ah....acquire a military issue field desk since I have been in the army. It's been sitting around being used for storage for random odds and ends and hasnt really had too much use. Well since I've been gone to Oklahoma, my dad has been working on it a lot and he turned it into a minibar complete with fake tops so that everything is hidden. At first glance, it looks like a military field desk with maps and folders and different writing supplies and such in it. But you lift off the fake tops and there is glasses, a shaker, a flask, bottles of rum, vodka, and whiskey, two beer coolers, and a lot more. Its actually pretty sweet. He made a slideshow to go with it but i couldnt upload it to the site. If you want to see the slideshow just reply with your email and I will email it to you.

Pops Fun
12-26-2008, 10:11 AM
That is such a great idea!!:)

DeckerEnt
12-26-2008, 10:45 AM
That sounds pretty cool!!!! I hope you got your Dad something good this year!
Keith

mustang8998
12-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Sounds cool!

I'll give posting the slide show a try. Email is jhouston4@cinci.rr.com