Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
COPS!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : COPS!!!

95turbocharged
12-23-2008, 06:03 PM
You know I always see people ranting about cops, this is not a rant. I am giving a :bigthumb to the boone county boys!!!!! here's why, back on the day of our fall cruise-in Shannon (kennebellcobra) and I were on our way to the cruise-in and while we were sitting at a stop light (lined up like at the track) we were giving each other the look(not the gay one) and of course we took off and did a little 60ft shot and what do we see, of course a cop sitting at the next intersection. well, you know what happens next we were mirror driving just wondering if it was going to happen and you know it will, and about a mile up the road it happened and we got both pulled over at the same time. Thinking, here we go again another wreckless driving or speeding ticket is in my future. I get ready for my not so happy lecture that I know is coming, while I watch the cop in my mirror talk to shannon and here he comes and asked do you know why I pulled you over? and I say yes he then starts to talk about how he likes mustangs and he only pulled us over because of all the other drivers looking at him wondering if he was going to do anything. after a few minutes of shooting the shit he lets us go no ticket, no big ole speech just a have a nice day!!!
so thats a :bigthumb to him!!!!!!
now this morning I get up to go to work my wife goes out to start my truck for me because I was running behind. well whats happens with the truck running she locks the doors(on accident:rolleyes:) no big deal right, wrong my spare key is about 15 miles away so what do you do?
I ended up calling a locksmith they want 100.00 bucks:flipoff: to come open my door but they cant get there until 10am:eek: that makes me 3 hours late for work, so the guy next door says call the cops they can get in and I did and within 15 minutes there is a cop at my door with a big ass smile and says its no problem I'll get it open for ya and sure enough he does!!!!

It's nice to see that there are cops that can do what they do with all the crap in the world and still show up with a big ass smile on their face for something as small as a locked car!!!!:angel:
So :bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb to the boone county boys!!!!!!!!!!!

MustangChuck
12-24-2008, 12:00 AM
I agree. Cops get a bad rap a lot of the time. Sure, there are the morons out there who really dont care about anyone or anything and use the job to either go on a power trip or to ruin someone's day. But not all of them are like that. If I ever get out of the army I actually want to be a cop one day.

Greg Seibert
12-24-2008, 04:11 PM
:lol:Are you sure you didn't see Shannon give him the Masonic Handshake?:cool2:
You know, it's always nice to hear a story like this. Boone County Sheriffs are Top Notch!
I had a PO friend in a small City who was left go for being too generous at letting drivers go without a ticket.
Me and Silver Bullit dumped the clutches together once between the Car Wash and Shell (sorry Terry):D and only got a tounge lashing by the City Kitty who heard it, but didn't see us.

NUTTSGT
12-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Since I'm a Firefighter, I get along with most of the city cops. Since the wife is a Dispatcher for the Sheriff's Office, I get along with them better. I think it kinda sucks for LEOs, as they get lumped all together as jerks.

I just want to say that city cops are different than the Sheriff Deputies, and both are different than the OSHP guys. Sometimes they have an easy job, then other times, they're babysitters to the lowlifes around the area. They, like us firefighters, sometimes see stuff we'd rarther not.

Mista Bone
12-24-2008, 08:54 PM
I've only EVER had one cop be a "dick" to me, but after the felony stop he explained the situation and apologized.

I just thanked him for doing his job, I fully understood.

mustanginky
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
cops do get a bad rap. i know i work in law enforcement. sure there's bad apples in the bunch but what job doesn't have a bad apple or two in the bunch? i've been to restauraunts and had servers with horrible attitudes but that doesn't make all of them bad.

also remember, at a moments notice, a police officer will throw himself in harms way to protect a complete stranger.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h79/mustanginky/police-19-1.jpg

fastone
12-29-2008, 09:03 PM
You know I always see people ranting about cops, this is not a rant. I am giving a :bigthumb to the boone county boys!!!!! here's why, back on the day of our fall cruise-in Shannon (kennebellcobra) and I were on our way to the cruise-in and while we were sitting at a stop light (lined up like at the track) we were giving each other the look(not the gay one) and of course we took off and did a little 60ft shot and what do we see, of course a cop sitting at the next intersection. well, you know what happens next we were mirror driving just wondering if it was going to happen and you know it will, and about a mile up the road it happened and we got both pulled over at the same time. Thinking, here we go again another wreckless driving or speeding ticket is in my future. I get ready for my not so happy lecture that I know is coming, while I watch the cop in my mirror talk to shannon and here he comes and asked do you know why I pulled you over? and I say yes he then starts to talk about how he likes mustangs and he only pulled us over because of all the other drivers looking at him wondering if he was going to do anything. after a few minutes of shooting the shit he lets us go no ticket, no big ole speech just a have a nice day!!!
so thats a :bigthumb to him!!!!!!
now this morning I get up to go to work my wife goes out to start my truck for me because I was running behind. well whats happens with the truck running she locks the doors(on accident:rolleyes:) no big deal right, wrong my spare key is about 15 miles away so what do you do?
I ended up calling a locksmith they want 100.00 bucks:flipoff: to come open my door but they cant get there until 10am:eek: that makes me 3 hours late for work, so the guy next door says call the cops they can get in and I did and within 15 minutes there is a cop at my door with a big ass smile and says its no problem I'll get it open for ya and sure enough he does!!!!

It's nice to see that there are cops that can do what they do with all the crap in the world and still show up with a big ass smile on their face for something as small as a locked car!!!!:angel:
So :bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb to the boone county boys!!!!!!!!!!!

You may remember me or not, but I was at your house a while back when there was a crash in front of your house. I work for the fire dept, and the sheriff's office in Boone County is one of the best around... (sorry silverbullet!). They will go out of your way to help you. But thanks to our, since I live in Burlington too now, Judge Gary Moore-or-less, wants to cut the budget for those guys and lay some of them off!!!! :nono:

95turbocharged
12-29-2008, 09:18 PM
You may remember me or not, but I was at your house a while back when there was a crash in front of your house. I work for the fire dept, and the sheriff's office in Boone County is one of the best around... (sorry silverbullet!). They will go out of your way to help you. But thanks to our, since I live in Burlington too now, Judge Gary Moore-or-less, wants to cut the budget for those guys and lay some of them off!!!! :nono:

I think your thinking of shannon(kennebellcobra) but i was there that day.