Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Shelby KR [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Shelby KR

graysonracin
12-18-2008, 10:02 PM
I was at castrucci in alexandria and they have a silver one on the showroom floor, sweet:bigthumb. They only wanted $100,000 for it too:jawdrop:

JamesjGT
12-18-2008, 10:06 PM
I saw a show where they were all supposed to be sold before they hit the floor. I thought they were supposed to be presold already? They are sweet ass cars!!

graysonracin
12-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Maybe they ordered it for someone and didnt want it outside or something, they had just got it in. I was buying a truck, almost thought about gettin a KR but the truck was alittle cheaper.:lol:

KobraII
12-18-2008, 10:10 PM
I drove by there today, seen 3 sweet ass mustang's out front. Didn't get to see what flavor they were though

beefcake
12-19-2008, 09:09 AM
we've got one left, selling at msrp 81,495

black with black stripes, friking sickest color yet, i've sold 2 silver with blue stripes, worst color imo

1 blue with silver, better,

the black / black we just got and it is very sweet

http://www.new-used-ford-cars-trucks-for-sale-bankruptcy-special-financing.com/kr3.jpg

Stangman
12-19-2008, 09:12 AM

black with black stripes, friking sickest color yet, i've sold 2 silver with blue stripes, worst color imo

http://www.new-used-ford-cars-trucks-for-sale-bankruptcy-special-financing.com/kr3.jpg

You oughta buy it and sell the Vette! :bigthumb

PONYGRL
12-19-2008, 09:20 AM

CARGASM..... that is one sexy toy...

Mike Castrucci has a silver w/blue stripes on the showroom floor... They said 99k for the price.

They would not let me take it for a test drive though :lol: Bastards

PONYGRL
12-19-2008, 09:24 AM
I was at castrucci in alexandria and they have a silver one on the showroom floor, sweet:bigthumb. They only wanted $100,000 for it too:jawdrop:

Duh, sorry. I didnt even read your post, only the title. And yep, "only" 100k. Must be nice.

Stangman
12-19-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm going to stop by tonight and touch that car.... :drool:

PONYGRL
12-19-2008, 09:38 AM
TMI...lol and you wont be the first one, it is covered in fingerprints. We told them they better get a lot tech up there and clean 'er up because she is way too smudgy to have a price tag like that.

and yes it is a her and I named her Roxy.... obviously I am at Mike Castrucci too much. And the grabber orange roush 427 vert sitting right next to it is nice also ;)

If you seriously go to "touch it" tonight Jesse, holla at me. We live close by!

04 Venom
12-19-2008, 09:39 AM
CARGASM..... that is one sexy toy...

Mike Castrucci has a silver w/blue stripes on the showroom floor... They said 99k for the price.

They would not let me take it for a test drive though :lol: Bastards

Cargasm is the right word indeed.

PonymanfiveO
12-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Maybe they ordered it for someone and didnt want it outside or something, they had just got it in. I was buying a truck, almost thought about gettin a KR but the truck was alittle cheaper.:lol:

So what did you buy???

Stangman
12-19-2008, 10:26 AM
TMI...lol and you wont be the first one, it is covered in fingerprints. We told them they better get a lot tech up there and clean 'er up because she is way too smudgy to have a price tag like that.

and yes it is a her and I named her Roxy.... obviously I am at Mike Castrucci too much. And the grabber orange roush 427 vert sitting right next to it is nice also ;)

If you seriously go to "touch it" tonight Jesse, holla at me. We live close by!

I was talking about the black one at Beechmont Ford... but I might have to come down to KY and buy a transmission, lol

Blackballed
12-19-2008, 03:32 PM

Just get the body kit and save $97,000:lol:

graysonracin
12-19-2008, 04:16 PM
So what did you buy???

I got an old 2000 F-150 4x4, just seems like i always need a truck so i bought one.:)

djom1cincy
12-19-2008, 04:20 PM

That is a sweet machine. It could use some better looking rims for the price. Anyone disagree?

satan jamez
12-19-2008, 04:26 PM
That is a sweet machine. It could use some better looking rims for the price. Anyone disagree?

I agree, the wheels are ugly on that car imo.

Blackballed
12-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Some Black Chrome wheels would look sweet.:bigthumb