Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
John Walsh and Family murder case finally solved [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : John Walsh and Family murder case finally solved

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Cool to see some closure for John "America's Most Wanted" Walsh and his family.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081216/ap_on_re_us/adam_walsh

NUTTSGT
12-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Saw that yesterday, it's all circumstantial evidence. Although it's overwhelming, I doubt it would hold up in court. Seems it's more like closure for the family, something they have needed for a long time.

Blackpony
12-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Such a terrible thing to happen to a small child. I hope the S.O.B rots in hell. I can't understand how people can do these things to children.The world is full of sick people.

Black92LX
12-17-2008, 08:53 AM
SHAM!!!!!
This Really pisses me off that the department is handling it in the fashion that they are.
They have no more evidence than they had 10+ years ago when the accused died.
Yet now it is all of the sudden solved but we won't tell anyone how we solved it?? Sadly it's just a reach for media attention (for some reason) my guess is the Chief is close to retirement or up for some sort of award.

I feel terrible for the Walsh family.

MrsAPE
12-17-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm happy the Walsh family has gotten the closure they needed. And as sad as it is on how it happened, a lot of good came from this tradgedy.

Black92LX
12-17-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm happy the Walsh family has gotten the closure they needed. And as sad as it is on how it happened, a lot of good came from this tradgedy.

It's a fabricated closure and the department should be ashamed!!!!
There is no new evidence. For whatever reason they have decided to make it a "Solved"/"closed" case.

MrsAPE
12-17-2008, 07:20 PM
^regardless...the Walsh family is satisfied with the closure they have.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Well the guy did confess to it back then and then retract his confession...who knows. I can see how it could be just for closure, but damn it's been almost 30 years and there's never been another suspect.

Black92LX
12-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Well the guy did confess to it back then and then retract his confession...who knows. I can see how it could be just for closure, but damn it's been almost 30 years and there's never been another suspect.

he also confessed to 105 other murders, almost all of which were proven to be false confessions as well.

Sadly I feel it is more than just closure.
I bet you see the chief of that department retire or try to get a federal job somewhere in next 6 months to a year.

It just strange how they have decided to close the case all of the sudden. No new evidence and the "accused" has been dead for nearly a decade now.

Though I could be wrong, it's just not the norm to close a case in this fashion. Suspend the case maybe but to say for sure he was the killer with nothing new is just odd to me.

Holly
12-18-2008, 03:28 PM
^regardless...the Walsh family is satisfied with the closure they have.

EXACTLY. Good statement Kim. ;)