Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Good and Bad News!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Good and Bad News!!

cincystang
12-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok so my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for sometime now she has poly cycstic ovarian disease google it but anyways it makes it near impossible to have a baby normally well on the 5th we got a phone call and found out that a family member wanted us to adopt their son who was born that day. Without hesitation my wife and I said yes so now we are parents to a healthy handsom little boy "Blake" I couldnt be happier but now for the bad news I do not have a family car for me to drive so I need to sell the mustang or trade it for a 4 door car truck or suv the mustang has 64,XXX original miles so help a fellow banger out guys I will sell it for $2000.00

Adam

Maximus
12-16-2008, 11:44 PM
congrats!!!!:bigthumb

wht_stang
12-17-2008, 12:19 AM
congrats man!!!!!

RACEME
12-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Wow what a great way to help a family member and yourselves! Congrats!

MrsAPE
12-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Congrats!! That's a beautiful thing all the way around.

jdo89lx
12-17-2008, 07:50 AM
dont get around to posting much with my job and all. but congrats. prolly the best thing i have ever read on here. good luck.

Blackpony
12-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Congrats. My wife has one ovary and the other one removed and she was on birth control when she got pregnant. The doctors told her that she would never have kids. They were wrong. I now have a 17 month old son who is the greatest thing that happened to me

Holly
12-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Congrats! That's pretty cool. I was watching a commercial last night about all the kids without homes for the holidays, Hamilton and Butler County are in need of foster homes, bad. So sad.

DeckerEnt
12-17-2008, 08:50 AM
That is a very generous thing you just did. Congrats!!! Get with Terry, Beefcake about a vehicle. He will get you something I am sure. If at all possible, keep the stang. You will regret it later.
Congrats and thankyou!!!!
Keith

cincystang
12-18-2008, 07:50 AM
thanks guys I would love to keep the mustang but with no money I have no chioce

tmotorsports
12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Congratulations.My wife also has that disease and we were never able to have kids.We have been married over 18 years and became foster to adopt parents last march.we want to adopt 8 years and under but it seems so hard to get the little ones and costs thousands to do private adoption unless a situation like yours would ever come our way,but not likely.Anyhow we have had a 15 year old girl with us since early july and looks like she may not get to go back home so we may be adopting her.Not really what I wanted to do being that old but she is doing well here and if state gets custody very unlikely she will get adopted just remain in the system till she is 18 and she wants to belong somewhere.

JPM
12-19-2008, 05:11 PM
We were fortunate enough tp have three beautiful girls but I never got rid of my stang. I now have 9, 10, and 11 year olds with a convertible. We had two car seats in my 93 Gt with only little hastle. Bring that boy up right, in a MUSTANG!!!!!:cool2::coo1::bigthumb;)

1986GT
12-19-2008, 05:39 PM
the mustang has 64,XXX original miles so help a fellow banger out guys I will sell it for $2000.00

Adam

I am happy and sad for you but more happy. That is great I hope everything goes well. I may be able to help you out. I am interested in the stang and want more info. Can I call you? Or you can call me at 937-564 8432 Justin. Do you have any pics I can see? Thanks.