Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Kobalt Tools [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kobalt Tools

TZ250
12-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Who makes Kobalt tools? Someone told me that Snap-On made them. :confused:

wht_stang
12-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Not positive if thats true but they do have lifetime warranty.

PaulFiveOh
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
They are a Lowes house brand that I'm almost certain are made in China.

graysonracin
12-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I also heard they are part of the Snap-On Co, ill have to ask my snap on guy tuesday.

PaulFiveOh
12-14-2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-8248.html

Really good info.

mustangjon
12-15-2008, 06:55 AM
just like stanley and mac tools are the same.. most all tools are made by one of a few manufactures... just different grades

thecollector
12-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Steer clear of the air tools. I picked up a whiz wheel from the store near Ridge&Highland to do some exhaust work. I only went there because I had a gift card and the Damn thing won't even cut through a bolt, it's completely Ball-less. Even Chinese/Japanese junk will work for that. I got one bolt cut halfway thru and put it back in the box to retun. When I got back to the store with it the guy at the service desk gave me the run around about it being used. I don't Know how used it could have been since there wasn't a mark on it and my receipt proved purchase 3 hours ealier....

The hand tools don't seem to bad, good set for behind your truck seat or in the trailer.