Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My sons really cool B-day gift [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My sons really cool B-day gift

mustangboy
12-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I know alot of you may not appreciate this but to my son it was almost a dream come true. My son is a HUGE Florida Gator fan due to his uncle living in G-ville and also being a Gator fan, I guess you could say he has him brain washed. Anyway my son thinks Tim Tebo is the greatest, which I will admit as far as role models go he seems to be a pretty darn good one. Somehow my mom thru the football coach at Scott high school thru his connections to former players at Georgetown College who are now asst coaches at Florida got Tim Tebo to autograph a Florida yearbook to my son. He actually signed it to Cole himself. My mom somehow kept this a secret from all of us until he opened his present, which not knowing my mom is a monumental feet in itself. Well needless to say the whole family was speechless and amazed. I just had to share as I thought it was a really really cool thing. Here is a pic of my son standing in front of my brother in laws bus at the Florida vs LSU game this year.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/3102926836_c57e59baf7.jpg

MrsAPE
12-12-2008, 07:47 PM
that is way cool....and very thoughtful.

BlazinEagle
12-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Very cool gift!

untamed
12-14-2008, 12:25 PM
That is awesome. He will remember that for the rest of his life. Way to go Grandma!!!!

NUTTSGT
12-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Doesn't matter who the team is for a kid, it's just an awesome gift for him.

Buckeye
12-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Cool gift

BUT O-H!!!!

mustangboy
12-14-2008, 07:32 PM
BUT O-H!!!!

There is actually a funny story there. A couple years ago when FL beat OSU for the title we took the kids to the C'bus zoo on spring break. My son insisted on wearing his FL visor and shirt. We warned him he may not be welcome but he did not care. Well while playing on the playground a local kid noticed what he was wearing and told my son he better be getting off the playground. We just had to laugh.