Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Concerts you been to? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Concerts you been to?

Bluecrew07
12-10-2008, 01:17 PM
What are some of the people you seen in concert?

Mudvayne
Staind (x2)
Motley Crue
Papa Roach (x2)
Sixx A.M.
Buck Cherry
Trapt
Breaking Benjerman
Seether
3Doors down
Elton John one of the best Paino players there is

Blackpony
12-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Metallica U2 Rascal Flatts Creed 3Doors down Nickelback Ozzy. Iknow i been to more just can't think of them right now

VuNiT3
12-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Stone Sour, Chevelle, CKY, Avenged Sevenfold, and Mudvayne. Every single one of those concerts were at Bogarts. I would have to say A7X and Mudvayne are almost tied in putting on good shows.

Kwik92GT
12-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Van Halen (with DLR), Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Metallica, Queensryche, just off the top of my head. Shows my age a little.:D Been to a lot more than that but it'd take me most of the day to remember.

mustangboy
12-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Lollapalooza, the year of Pearl Jam, Sondgarden etc, Def Leppard/Tesla, Van Halen w/ Sammy, Queensryche, Eddie Money, Stryper, Bad Company, Jimmy Buffet, Bare Naked Ladies. I know there are a few more but its been a long time. I havn't been to many concerts in the past several years.

cstreu1026
12-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Pearl Jam (once at Riverbend, Sonic Youth opened and once front row center at Rupp Arena, Sparta opened)
Brian Setzer Orchestra
Bare Naked Ladies (opening act was cowboy mouth)
Days of the New (Biff naked opened)
Joe Satriani

Blackpony
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
I also seen Three days Grace and Days of the New. Also know one laugh but i did see Taylor Swift but only cause she opened for Rascal Flatts and i have my wife for wanting to go see that dam show

VuNiT3
12-10-2008, 03:38 PM
I forgot about a couple shows I went to. Journey, Cheap Trick and Heart at Riverbend. That was a pretty kick ass show.

Evil_Capri
12-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Hmm . . .

Hank Williams, Jr.
Korn
Alan Jackson
Ted Nugent
Drive-By Truckers
Hank III & Assjack
Kid Rock
Kenny Wayne Shepard
Michael Jackson/Jackson 5
Janet Jackson
Lynyrd Skynyrd
LL Cool J
Smashing Pumpkins
Filter
Big Head Todd & The Monsters
Buddy Guy
Dallas Moore
Those Poor Bastards
Beastie Boys
Goldfinger
Matchbox 20
Tom Petty

RIXXX93GT
12-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Mcguffy Lane(2), Allison Krauss Union Station, REO Speedwagon, Evanescence(2), Boston, ZZ Top, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Buck Cherry, Green Day, Staind(2), DIsturbed (3), Seether, Pat Benetar, Stone Sour, KISS, ELO, Rush, just about all the XFest concerts, Brian Setzer, Geroge Jones/Tammy Wynette, The Bellamy Brothers, Eddie Rabbit, Diamond Rio, Ronnie Milsap, Steve Wariner, Vince Gill, Gatlin Brothers, The Outfield , Allanis Morrisette, and some I probably dont remember at all.

Stangman
12-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Metallica with Godsmack opening for them on May 1st of 2004. Kick ass concert!

bbfstanger
12-10-2008, 04:40 PM
gonna show my age
ratt/bonjovi opened they werent even big then lol
whitesnake/greatwhite
judas preist/dokken
aerosmith/dokken
type o negative/dont remember who? lol!
maybe one or two more.

cstreu1026
12-10-2008, 04:45 PM
gonna show my age
ratt/bonjovi opened they werent even big then lol
whitesnake/greatwhite
judas preist/dokken
aerosmith/dokken
type o negative/dont remember who? lol!
maybe one or two more.

I would not have guessed you as a Type O Negative fan.

Mustard
12-10-2008, 07:02 PM
queensryche, meagadeth, slayer, king diamond, exodus, pantera, suicidal tendencies, viovod,depech mode, cure,kenny chesny testament, overkill, tim mcgraw, kid rock, allman brothers, judist preist, anthrax, SOD,MOD, DRI, mercifull fate, aerosmith, fates warning, dream theater, type o negative, iron maiden, pat green, brooks and dunn, dokken, poison, white lion, white snake, Dio, Sabbath, with ozzy and dio. Guns and roses, Badlands, Brad paisley, sara evans, hank willaimsjr, charllie danials band, tori amos, allanis morriset, journey, kiss(every tour since I was 10) alabama, dimond rio, stabbing westward, filter, gwar, drop kick murphy, agnostic front, smashing pumpkins, saliva, puddle of mud, cold, drain sth, 38 special, Yes, Rush, metallica, Tool, NIN, MArilin Manson, tantric, steve via, eric lohson, joe satriani, nevermore, savatage, alice and chains,.........motley crue. sixx am, .........

Most of these I have seen many times over. there are so many more I could list it would take for ever! I have a photo album of nothing but ticket stubbs. Back when hair bands were in I think I saw all of them . Then I sw tham again when a lot of them tried for a comeback. If I had all the money I spent on concert tickets I would ahve on very fast car and most of my hose paid off Im sure!

PaulFiveOh
12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
311, 50 cent/snoop dog/mike jones/who?/, 311 (every time they come here I go), Young Jeezy, Gorilla Zoe, Blue Man Group (more of a show but still AWESOME), Good Charrlet, H20

Thats about it.

Timido
12-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Van Halen
Pearl Jam
NiN
Primus
Fishbone
Henry Rollins
Faith No More
Guns and Roses
Metalica
L7
Everclear at Sluggos a Bar in Fl
Pantera - Amazing
Page and Plant
The Afghan Whigs
Howlin Maggie
Bare Naked Ladies
Dave Mathews
Horde Fest

And Many others

bobtsgt
12-10-2008, 08:21 PM
ICP (forget how many)
Twiztid
Kottonmouth Kings (3 or 4)
KoRn
Drowning Pool
Theroy of a Deadman
Ozzfest (2 times)
311 (3 or 4 times)
Snoop Dogg
Incubus
Linkin Park
God Smack
Aerosmith
America
Chicago
Finger Eleven
Disturbed
Tech 9ine
Blaze
Good Charlotte
Adema
Rob Zombie
Monster Magnet
Blink 182
Queensryche
Kid Rock
Saliva
Puddle of mud
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head

mustanginky
12-10-2008, 10:00 PM
way to many to remember or list but here's the ones i can remember
metallica (3x)
kid rock (2x)
system of a down
disturbed
powerman 5000 (2x)
pantera (reinvinting the steel tour 2001 my fav concert i've been to)
7dust (2x)
dope
rascall flatts
Killswitch engage (saw them in a small venue and they friggin kicked ass)
breaking benjamin
POD

that's all that comes to mind but i know there's more i've been to about 30 or 40 concerts.

Timido
12-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh yea I saw Kid Rock and Red Hot Chili Peppers also!

I would love to see TOOL and SevenDust !

KobraII
12-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I've seen Arosmith (with Motley Crue opening. Crue was better than Aerosmith) and 311 (The English Beat opened, Matisyahu played after them. Matisyahu was a pretty good one to watch. Really like his music)

Blacksunshine
12-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Van Halen with Both Sammy and Dave
Rush ,23 times
Primus
Slayer
Lamb of God
Ratt
Motley Crue
Genesis
Three Dog Night
Ted Nugent
Lynard Skinard?
Kenny Wayne Sheppard
Joe Satrianai
Steve Vai
David Lee Roth
Metallica
Ozzy Osbourne
Red Hot Chilli pepps
Suicidal Tendencies
Anthrax
S.O.D. Storm troopers of Death
Skid Row ( not with sabastian)
Dokken
Winger ...lol sucked...lol
Cinderella .....awesome live.
Stevie Nicks
Dream Theater
More? I think but I can't think of any right now.:bigthumb

All were great for the most part ,but I would have love to have see Led Zeppelin !!! My all time favorite band !!

331TwistedWedge
12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Michael Jackson
Madonna
Yanni
Kenny G
Elton John
George Michael
Elton John with George Michael
Boy George

KobraII
12-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Primus

I'm jealous. I love Primus!

Sparky
12-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Static X w/ Powerman 5000,Fear Factory,Soulfly,Pantera,Mushroomhead,Kittie,Prong, 40 Below Summer,A Perfect Circle,Killswitch Engage,Sevendust,along with many opening and local bands I can't remember. The best concert I have ever seen thus far was Rammstein.The worst show ever went right before Killswitch, and it was Dragonforce. The only set I have ever seen that gave me a headache and really pissed me off. THEY SUCK!

Sparky
12-11-2008, 12:33 AM
And the only band that really kicked my ass and gave me a helluva workout in the pit was Pantera. First and last time I saw them live, and that is so sad because it will never happen again. RIP Dimebag. I was gonna go to the Damageplan show at the Alrosa the night he was shot, and if I did I might have been killed as well. Knowing me, I would have been right there in front of him and probably would have tried to save him. I can't believe I actually went to JVS with the guy that shot him. Creepy.

mach_u
12-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Michael Jackson
Madonna
Yanni
Kenny G
Elton John
George Michael
Elton John with George Michael
Boy George
Not sure if I would have admitted that list... :lol:

Stangman
12-11-2008, 09:05 AM
And the only band that really kicked my ass and gave me a helluva workout in the pit was Pantera. First and last time I saw them live, and that is so sad because it will never happen again. RIP Dimebag. I was gonna go to the Damageplan show at the Alrosa the night he was shot, and if I did I might have been killed as well. Knowing me, I would have been right there in front of him and probably would have tried to save him. I can't believe I actually went to JVS with the guy that shot him. Creepy.

I worked with a guy who was one of their personal bouncers. The stories he told were fuckin awesome!

He said Dimebag was cool as hell and the lead singer was a prick

Black Horse
12-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I have been to so many concerts I don't think I can list them all...but some of the classics:

Pink Floyd (Animals, and Crazy Diamond tours)
Van Halen (1st Major Tour)
Ambrosia
Styx (Grand Illusion)
April Wine (Opened for Styx) - the only opening act I have ever seen get three encores and delay the opening act over an hour
Rush
Crosby, Stills Nash AND Young
The Who
Doobie Brothers
White Snake and Great White together!

BradleyGT
12-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Metallica
Godsmack
Korn
Stone Sour
Flyleaf
10 Years
Deftones
Deadsy
Dir en grey <----Worst Band Ever, Super GAY
Bury Your Dead
Bullets and Octane
Walls of Jericho
Websters <-----they were having audio problems that night :(

and I am suppose to go see Slipknot 2/14/09 with Coheed and Cambria and Trivium :D I can't wait

BradleyGT
12-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Stone Sour, Chevelle, CKY, Avenged Sevenfold, and Mudvayne. Every single one of those concerts were at Bogarts. I would have to say A7X and Mudvayne are almost tied in putting on good shows.

I would love to see Avenged Sevenfold they are one of my favs......

Metallica with Godsmack opening for them on May 1st of 2004. Kick ass concert!

I was at that same concert, definitly a bad ass concert.....I thought Godsmack out preformed Metallica though

Bluecrew07
12-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Also...
10 Years
Snot

Chunk94GT
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM
I have been hurt so many times at concerts.

Slipknot x4
UnEarth x2
Beaneth the Sky x Alot
The Devil Wears Prada x Alot
All That Remains
Avenged Sevenfold
Sworn Enemy
Devil Driver
OzzFest x 4
Lamb of God
Killswitch Engage
Bury your Dead

I went to the CMT Country Fest they have in Nashville TN with my dad last year. Saw one of Garth Brooks last Concerts. I saw Brad Pasiley this past summer. I like my music hard fast and heavy but still got my country roots

Cody G
12-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I have seen Disturbed,Stone Sour,Non-Point, and Flyleaf. Thats the only concert I have been to. It was there Music as Weapon III tour stop in Dayton at Hara, Arena.

NaomiDstangLvr
12-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Pink
Justin Timberlake

A big difference from what you guys have gone too! :lol: But they put on a good show! I was a deprived child, didn't go to any concerts... :rolleyes:

chad393na
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Reo speedwagon/Georgia Satellites
Rush
U2
Metallica
Dixie Chicks
Journey
Michael Buble (my daughter dragged me to this one, but it wasn't bad)
Bruce Hornsby
Ithica

Bluecrew07
12-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Will be seeing Trans-Siberian Orchastra next month:bigthumb

Black Horse
12-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Will be seeing Trans-Siberian Orchastra next month:bigthumb

Me too, can't wait!

chad393na
12-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Reo speedwagon/Georgia Satellites
Rush
U2
Metallica
Dixie Chicks
Journey
Michael Buble (my daughter dragged me to this one, but it wasn't bad)
Bruce Hornsby
Ithica

I forgot, I have also seen Neil Diamond. :D

Bluecrew07
12-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Me too, can't wait!
They are awesome on cd i cant wait for the concert!!!!

93blacktruck
12-13-2008, 04:24 PM
disturbed
Korn
Stone Sour
Flyleaf
10 Years
Deftones
Incubus
Linkin Park
all that remains
parkway drive
Trivium
ax7
five finger death punch
union underground
spineshank
Killswitch engage
and more lol
I am going tonight to see seven mary three and days of the new with rootbound

Holly
12-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Limp Bizkit
Motley Crue
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Uncle Kracker
Stone Temple Pilot
Rod Stewart
Chicago
Doobie Brothers
Brad Paisley

I know there are more, but I cannot think of them right now. The summer of 2001 I went to almost every concert at Riverbend, free. My friend Kelley was always hooking me up with free tickets.