Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Car Cover Recommendations? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Car Cover Recommendations?

Pyro50
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM
What car covers do you guys recommend? I have heard a lot of good things about California Car Covers (correct name?). I am looking for a company that makes them specifically for car make/model. Not a one size fits all type of deal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shelly:)

92coupe
12-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Bullock makes great covers they come in kits 24x24 with one big door. And there is room for a Harley too.

JFWY!

Pyro50
12-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Screw the damn Harley:lol:

Pyro50
12-08-2008, 11:04 PM
This is the Company I heard had good covers: http://www.calcarcover.com/default.aspx Does anyone have any experience with their covers?

ffmueller81
12-09-2008, 11:43 AM
I have a cal car cover.... I absolutely love it. It fits like a glove and is thin enough material that I can wash it in a normal size washer. I think it is the super or supreme weave if I remember properly. I didn't get a plush cover because it will trap dirt and then scratch the paint over time. Definitely good quality though

Black Horse
12-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I have a Budge (sp?) that I have used for years, survived the elements and washes nicely. I use it on the Cobra during the winter and the race car during race season.
Wasn't the best on the market but does a good job!

8NO4CYL
12-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Ummm... what car you covering? Altima?

Pyro50
12-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Ummm... what car you covering? Altima?

Ummm... for a Mustang that a great Stangbanger rebuilt for me :D James has the Harley is in the garage:rolleyes:

Black92LX
12-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Covercraft makes some great ones. Lots of different options dependent upon your storage needs.

www.eastwood.com

has good prices on them and I believe everything is currently 10% off for the holidays.

mustangchick
12-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Ummm... for a Mustang that a great Stangbanger rebuilt for me :D James has the Harley is in the garage:rolleyes:

Yeah!! It's almost time. Seen it the other night. It looks great. Huge difference from when he began working on it. :bigthumb

NUTTSGT
12-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I have a cheap (Wolf, I believe) cover. It breaths and lets dust through. On top of the cover a throw a sheet of plastic. The platic hangs down to the centercaps onthe wheels. This still allows air to move in and out around the car.

Pyro50
12-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah!! It's almost time. Seen it the other night. It looks great. Huge difference from when he began working on it. :bigthumb

I agree!! :D James and I saw it in person a couple of weeks ago for the first time since it was towed out of our driveway in February. I couldn't believe it was the same car! AWESOME JOB!! :D I am so happy with it!!