Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
BYE BYE OJ [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : BYE BYE OJ

Blackpony
12-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Just watched CNN and they reported that he'll get more then 33 years in jail. :lol:

Holly
12-05-2008, 03:02 PM
HELL YEAH! About damn time. It's only 15 years too late, but at least he is locked up where he is supposed to be.

But that will be no comparison to the real HELL he will be in when he finally dies. :flipoff: You don't murder two people with your bare hands (you know, cuz the gloves didn't fit :rolleyes:) and expect to live happily ever after.

I f'in hate that piece of crap. I do hope he rots in hell. I just feel sorry for Sydney and Justin, now they don't have their mom or their dad.

VuNiT3
12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
He definitely got what he deserved.

Blackpony
12-05-2008, 03:12 PM
His testomony was such bullshit. First he says that he didn't want the Goldmans to get anything then he says that he wanted to get his stuff to give his daughter the ring his mother wore and give his son pictures. Then says that he wanted the Goldmans that get his items that were stolen from his family. What a f@&kin idiot

DeckerEnt
12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
I heard today that he stopped taking his arthritis meds so his hands swelled up. That's why the gloves didn't fit.
Keith

MrsAPE
12-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Eventually, you get what you deserve!!

k062693w
12-05-2008, 08:41 PM
I think he was Framed !!!!!

LMAO !!!!

NUTTSGT
12-05-2008, 08:48 PM
What goes around comes around. It's quite possible he'll get his eventually payback in the slammer ( not talking about body parts either )

Blackballed
12-05-2008, 09:45 PM
He was very sorry... He was just trying to get his stuff back..:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bout time he get what he deserves...

95redstang
12-05-2008, 11:08 PM
I heard today that he stopped taking his arthritis meds so his hands swelled up. That's why the gloves didn't fit.
Keith

I heard that on the Eddie and Tracy show...They said he is going to appeal the verdict...

BigBadStang
12-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Lol...the judge wasn't buying ANY of his bullshit!
It's kind of funny, the memorabilia he wanted back that he claimed was his, if I remember correctly, legally would belong to the Goldman family due to the civil suit ruling. :rolleyes:
His constant mocking of the Goldman family, and his shear arrogance in writing that bullshit book makes me ill. What a POS he is. I hope he enjoys all the cock he's going to get in prison. Rot in hell OJ.

Flaming87lx
12-06-2008, 12:31 PM
na na na na........na na na na...........hey hey hey........goooodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!