Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Korn - Kidnap the Sandy Clause [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Korn - Kidnap the Sandy Clause

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-04-2008, 07:40 PM
I haven't been into much of Korn's music since their first album...i love their bass player but the rest of it is just kinda bland for my taste. However, i do love the Nightmare Before Christmas movie, and this cover of one of the movie's songs is just badass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyIGNJRgU4&feature=related

wht_stang
12-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I miss the old Korn.

Evil_Capri
12-04-2008, 07:48 PM
HAHA! I forgot about that song!

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Aparently there's an upcoming album, Nightmare Revisited, that has the movie's soundtrack covered by a bunch of bands.

Or maybe it's out already?
http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-Revisited/dp/B001AUKV08

bobtsgt
12-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I miss the old Korn.

X2. But I'll still buy the albums just because of Fieldy and Johnathan.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Wait, isn't Head or whatever his name is back with the band now? The one that found God? He was with them playing on the Metallica tribute show that MTV did. I guess they have a different drummer too now?

mustanginky
12-04-2008, 08:45 PM
the metallica tribute show was a good 4 years ago unless it's a completely different one. are you talking about the one they had with Limp Bizkit as well? i like that new John Davis song "got money" (the little wayne cover) but new Korn is kinda, ehh, i don't know if i'd buy another one of their albums.

BradleyGT
12-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Korn is and will always be one of if not the best Metal band of all times. And as for the new drummer Joey from Slipknot filled in on their Family Values Tour but they still have......his name escapes me right now....anyways they still have the original drummer

bobtsgt
12-05-2008, 11:36 PM
David Silvia is still drumming for them? I just watched the Kidnap making video and the drummer is not David. Fieldy looked like he lost some weight though.

Brandon Alsept
12-06-2008, 01:03 AM
:bigthumbOne of my all time favorite bands, and by far the best concerts I have ever been to. I have saw them 3 times live

Mustard
12-06-2008, 07:45 AM
Korn is and will always be one of if not the best Metal band of all times. And as for the new drummer Joey from Slipknot filled in on their Family Values Tour but they still have......his name escapes me right now....anyways they still have the original drummer

Dude, you are smokin crack if you think Korn is the best metal band out there. There music has become boring at best. It all sounds the smae now. there first album was good. It went down hill from there. I the world of Metal there are way too many bands I could list that can play circles around Korn!

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-06-2008, 09:18 AM
One thing i'll say about it that i don't like, is that Fieldy just slaps bass...there isn't much technical playing anymore and every song has that same slap beat to it. I guess that's a signature thing, but it gets old after a while.

And yeah they're a great band but i don't think i'd even rate them in the top 20 METAL bands even if i only rated bands that have been and gone since they came out.

BradleyGT
12-06-2008, 12:30 PM
David Silvia is still drumming for them? I just watched the Kidnap making video and the drummer is not David. Fieldy looked like he lost some weight though.

My Bad Ray Luzier from Army of Anyone is the drummer while David Silveria is taking a leave. They say that he is suppose to return soon along with Head so they can start recording their new album set to realease around September 2009, they are also saying the album will be like there original stuff......

Dude, you are smokin crack if you think Korn is the best metal band out there. There music has become boring at best. It all sounds the smae now. there first album was good. It went down hill from there. I the world of Metal there are way too many bands I could list that can play circles around Korn!

Yes I smoke crack all the time:rolleyes::rolleyes: Just because I think Korn is the best Metal band doesn't mean I'm on crack tard, I'm allowed to have my opinion just like you are allowed to like dudes:lol::lol::flipoff: but anyways Korn keeps getting better in my opinion but thanks for your 2cents

Mustard
12-06-2008, 02:43 PM
aww, did I hurt your feeling? IM sorry... Go see Slayer in concert. Thats a real fucking metal band! Korn is one of these gay ass rap rock bullshit bands.

BradleyGT
12-06-2008, 05:25 PM
I agree Slayer is pretty good but I prefer Korn or Slipknot or even Pantera before Slayer