Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Unthankful, whiney, crying, candy ass people [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Unthankful, whiney, crying, candy ass people

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-04-2008, 04:54 PM
I swear, if there's one thing i hate in this world, it's a quitter. I can't stand people who stand around and fucking cry about things and bitch and moan when things don't go their way. You can try everything you can to help them but if it's not handed to them on a silver platter, they're not happy.

Case in point...this guy i'm trying to help with this fucking Cavalier. It's freezing balls outside and we're out in a parking lot working on this POS. After 2 days of laying on pavement, i'm started to get sick...got a sore throat already. This guy stands there not knowing a fucking thing about anything, and lets me turn all the wrenches...for free by the way...and won't listen to a damn thing i tell him about this car. I'll tell him the problem, and he'll run home and get on the phone to his dad or his brothers or buddies and ask them what they think, and he eats that shit up like it's crack but won't listen to anything i tell him. So, if they're all so fucking right, WHERE ARE THEY? Are they lifting a damn finger to help? No..not a single one will come to his aid but they'll sit on the phone and put shit in his head and then he expects me to do it.

Now, some of you guys on here know me, but not many. I'll go out of my way to help people when i'm either not working or not taking care of my kids. I've had my mom watching my kids for the last 2 days, going without sleep to work on this fucking car in the freezing cold and i'm getting no thanks. It's just amazing how some people are. I wonder if he realizes just how much of a fucking pussy he's really being? Now he's totally giving up and saying he's going to pay a shop to fix it, when he doesn't have the cash for that shit.

What do you do with a person like this? I only have so much self control and my patience and kindness are wearing fuckin thin with this guy.

wht_stang
12-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Kick him in the jimmy.

thecollector
12-04-2008, 06:04 PM
For friends and friends of friends I ussually help as well as fellow bangers and "damsels in distress"... but generally to me No cash and a bad attitude with no power to influence the course of the repair add up to= some elses problem. That irks me to no end. Tell him If his dads high school buddies neighbor fancies himself a mechanic- let him come out and fix it.

My buddies girlfriends best friends ranger broke down in a driving snow last year with a crank/ no start. I arrive and run thru a few quick checks pinpointing the MAF sensor, she is on the phone with her dad(bank employee) and rudely informs me that I am wrong and it is for sure the IAC valve and that I "have" to replace it per Daddies wisdom. I check my truck and sure enough- it starts fine, I wave and get ready to back out as they approach my door. After a major attitude adjustment on her side I ended up unpluging the MAF sensor and telling her to drive it to a parts store.

Good luck.

Rick93coupe
12-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Well played.

mustanginky
12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
why i don't work on cars for people who have no clue about anything automotive, generally speaking.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
What really burns me up is how he wants my help but in the same breath will ask someone else their opinion and then tell me i'm wrong...then when his informant tells him it's a wiring issue (like i've been saying from the start), then he's all about it. Why couldn't he believe it when i told him??

This is the same guy who, when i was running 14.20s said i'd never get down to 13.20 where he's running unless i built a stroker. Then with some cheap heads and a cam i dropped to 12.8 and he shit his pants and couldn't believe it. His buddy's back home tell him he can bump the timing just 2 degrees and drop 3 tenths and get into the 12s...and he believes it. He believes nothing more than a new cam will get him into the 11s. He pretty much believe anything he reads or anything his buddies tell him, and nothing i tell him, when i guess i'm doing something right if i'm faster than he is for half the money he has in his ride.

blk93notch
12-04-2008, 09:22 PM
im going through the same stuff with my brother in law sorta of. his pos keeps breaking and im out in the freezing rain and snow fixing it while hes sitting on his ass inside. then he has the nerve to say shit like " im going to do this to the truck" and looks at me like im going to do it for free. i feel ya man

PaulFiveOh
12-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Yea those people are called White Trash Pieces of Shit who can't do any thing for them selves except work at Wal Mart and complain. You will find they all are dumb as a fucking rock and have no concept of esoteric ideas or thoughts.
They are worthless and should be exterminated.

PaulFiveOh
12-04-2008, 10:41 PM
What do you do with a person like this? I only have so much self control and my patience and kindness are wearing fuckin thin with this guy.

You stop being taken advantage of like a bitch and you tell him, using simple words and talking slowly why he is a piece of shit. And you do it right in the middle of re doing his wiring harness so that you are the only one who can go back and fix it because you know where you stopped etc.

When he interupts you or starts to threaten you (as unintelligent people do when they cant formulate a reply), you tell him to Shut the fuck up and you continue your monologue.

Rick93coupe
12-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey Paul, I used to get a kick out of your posts, but anymore, I find it hard to believe you have any real friends at all. I mean real friends and not just the people you belittle. Have you ever really listened to yourself?

PaulFiveOh
12-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Paul, I used to get a kick out of your posts, but anymore, I find it hard to believe you have any real friends at all. I mean real friends and not just the people you belittle. Have you ever really listened to yourself?

Yea - And we all see eye to eye. I don't belittle my friends. I enjoy their company and listen to them.

Shocking isn't it.
[sanitized]
(Don't insult me man, I'm only going to up the ante. I respect your posts, ok? Squashed.)

Mista Bone
12-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Can't belittle what you don't have, friends :)

Back to the topic at hand, I have bent over backwards helping people on Honda tranny, both locally and internationally. I had someones B series tranny tore apart on the workbench, he said his buddy could fix it cheaper, box it up and his buddy would come get it. I took it all apart and put it into two boxes, when he and his buddy showed up it was comical. I refused to put it back together and his buddy (who knew me beforehand...) said he wasn't gonna work on it either and that I should finish the job.

"Fuck it, Fuck you!" and he stomped off. I scraped the tranny. It only needed about $250 in parts and $100 labor, instead he went and bought a "mint" GSR tranny for $400 that later was found out to grind 3-4......again same $350 quote to fix it before I even opened it.

Black Horse
12-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Like the sign used to say at the shop I grew up in:

Labor Rate: $30/hr.
$50/hr. if you watch
$100/hr. if you tried to fix it yourself

But then we made a lot of money fixing other folks' screw-ups. Its the age old principle of life that needs to be applied here - screw me once, shame on you.....screw me twice, shame on me.

Stangman
12-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I used to help people the same way... but continuously got nothing in return, most times not even a thank you. If I had to spend money I would never get paid back. I stopped doing it all-together.

Don't get me wrong, I still like to help a friend, but I can only do soo much.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-05-2008, 08:43 AM
You stop being taken advantage of like a bitch and you tell him, using simple words and talking slowly why he is a piece of shit. And you do it right in the middle of re doing his wiring harness so that you are the only one who can go back and fix it because you know where you stopped etc.

When he interupts you or starts to threaten you (as unintelligent people do when they cant formulate a reply), you tell him to Shut the fuck up and you continue your monologue.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness. I'm not "being a bitch" as you put it. I really wonder if you act this way in person dude..i could see you getting the fuck beat out of you quite often if you do. Even i'm not THAT much of a hardass..lol

Yea those people are called White Trash Pieces of Shit who can't do any thing for them selves except work at Wal Mart and complain. You will find they all are dumb as a fucking rock and have no concept of esoteric ideas or thoughts.
They are worthless and should be exterminated.

As for that comment, i got laid off in April and i in fact work at Walmart, so blow me :flipoff:

I get where you're going with it, but seriously you should choose your words more wisely. That's what earns you respect, not acting like a thug.

Stangman
12-05-2008, 08:48 AM
My buddy Rick worked at Wal-mart in Eastgate as a night stocker. Drove his old hearse to work everyday... soo maybe he was a night "stalker" instead :D

Anyway...

I was jealous of his $12/hr at the time when I was only making $7.50/hr

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Yeah, my mom works there too and makes $45k a year...not bad for not going to college..lol

INSANEBA
12-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I feel your pain, why is it that when you help some people they never return the favor. I've always helped my "friends" as often as I could. Regaurdless of wether it was a simple sensor, or a complete motor swap. But when I have a 2 or 3 man job, I'm sitting there by myself trying to figure out how to do it by myself. I stopped doing it for those people, and concentrate on the people that help me out in return...

Stangman
12-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I feel your pain, why is it that when you help some people they never return the favor. I've always helped my "friends" as often as I could. Regaurdless of wether it was a simple sensor, or a complete motor swap. But when I have a 2 or 3 man job, I'm sitting there by myself trying to figure out how to do it by myself. I stopped doing it for those people, and concentrate on the people that help me out in return...

Exactly.

I'll be welding in new frame rails and a core support soon. but not for free and not to be forgotten, and of course my friend knows this, lol.

PaulFiveOh
12-05-2008, 01:14 PM
My choice of 'tough' language is because this is the whipping room. GD you people wear some tight panties.

Mista Bone
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
My choice of 'tough' language is because this is the whipping room. GD you people wear some tight panties.

Sorry, this is rants section, hasn't made it to the whipping room yet.

ibstrokin
12-05-2008, 05:46 PM

So, your one of those guys who thinks everyone else has a problem, not you.

PaulFiveOh
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
So, your one of those guys who thinks everyone else has a problem, not you.

haha you have boiled me down! That essentially correct friend!

And thanks for the spot bone

blk93notch
12-05-2008, 08:30 PM
:popcorn:

BigBadStang
12-06-2008, 12:37 PM
The way I see it 85, is that no one else works for free, so why should you?
Favors are one thing, but when those favors are NEVER repaid, then that is called using. No one needs to be close to a user, nothing but grief and aggravation will come of it. If dude doesn't want to listen, you can't make him. You have gone well above the call of duty to help him, so he's on his own.

Mista Bone
12-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I ran into this tonight.

new guy JUMPED into RC racing, dropped close to a grand on a starter class, which I hate since you THINK you can buy speed, but you cannot buy chassis setup and dealing with traffic. You have to work your way up in speed, learn to drive first. he wanted to gear up, was plenty fast as he was, just couldn't hold his line. That was at a 38/100 gear setup, a safe setup for his tire diameter aka rollout. His rollout was 2.62. I run a 2.75 rollout....mind you I'm the track record holder for the class. He wanted to run that rollout/overall ratio, but decided to goto a 42/100 gearing. 3.00+ rollout. At that gearing he would have smoked the motor, the old Tamiya connectors (YGT understands) and just ran into the wall faster and harder.

It would be like be buying a turn key 11 second NA Stang and slapping a 300 shot on it and heading for the track the first time. I wanna help the guy, but he won't listen, only wants to spend the $$$.

Shall I mention in the A main tonight I had two laps on the field and was lifting the last 1/3 of the race. He should listen to me the same I would listen to Cracker/Dedpedal/Paul/Jeff if I could ever afford a QUICK stang.

Mavowar
12-07-2008, 09:47 AM
I repair cars for a living. Everyday all day long.....When I am not at work repairing cars I am at home or mobile repairing cars....

I am an ASE Master Tech with 15 years xp.

I never work for free. Grass, Ass(woman need only apply) or ,cash:D

I charge my parents. i figure it is what I do to make a living. Now ask me to help you paint and I will do that shit for free.....you get what you pay for:lol:

I have a 400.00 month tool addiction it has to be payed some how:bigthumb

as I write this I am about to leave to go do a clutch in a Geo tracker.....can you say easy 100.00 profit!!!!!

Rick93coupe
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
I couldn't charge my parents to do anything. They never charged me for the lessons or living in their home, but to each his own.

INSANEBA
12-08-2008, 09:46 AM

Nope, boxers or commando bud :bigthumb Oh and I never charge my folks either. I still owe them for putting up with me in my younger days lmao...

Dirtyd0g
12-08-2008, 12:26 PM
as I write this I am about to leave to go do a clutch in a Geo tracker.....can you say easy 100.00 profit!!!!!

You need some mashed potatoes with that gravy.

The whole thread is all too common to me. I have been there too many times. I had to adopt certain policies.
1. I do not work on anyones car anywhere but in my shop. It's one thing if it is something stupid and simple but if it becomes any real work I won't mess with it anywhere but here.
The final one that got me was my cousin. He called me because he forgot to put antifreeze in his radiator and froze it solid. I told him it sounded like he ruined it. He was sure it just needed to thaw. Well the radiator split. When he go it running the head gasket was leaking (2.2 whats the odds) so he pulled the head off and I took a flat rule to check it. The head was warped about .025 and I told him it was junk. He said he would tighten the middle bolts more.......... When it was all said and done he called my grandmother telling her I screwed his truck up. When I told him i t was all junk in the first place and refused to put it together for him like he wanted.
Alan

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-08-2008, 05:14 PM
In all honesty as much as i hate it Paul is probably right, i let certain people walk on me, but it's not because i'm a "bitch" as he puts it, it's because i care about people and i won't let a guy who's down on his luck just sit and be fucked when nobody else will help him. It gets me fucked over more times than not but i do take pride in helping others. I can't remember how many times i've helped change flats or given people rides when their cars are broke down on the highway..it's just frustrating when you're like me and you wanna help but the person in question won't STFU long enough to let you.

Mavowar
12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
I couldn't charge my parents to do anything. They never charged me for the lessons or living in their home, but to each his own.

I charge them(very minimal) because I learned a tad ways back my Father is super picky. Besides My father and mother taught me don't sell yourself short.....They would feel insulted if I did not take some compensation....
If my father does work for me I pay him....

Mista Bone
12-08-2008, 10:35 PM
In all honesty as much as i hate it Paul is probably right, i let certain people walk on me, but it's not because i'm a "bitch" as he puts it, it's because i care about people and i won't let a guy who's down on his luck just sit and be fucked when nobody else will help him. It gets me fucked over more times than not but i do take pride in helping others. I can't remember how many times i've helped change flats or given people rides when their cars are broke down on the highway..it's just frustrating when you're like me and you wanna help but the person in question won't STFU long enough to let you.

Yes me guess, you parents grew up in small towns with not a whole alot. They were raised with pride and values, which were instilled in you.

Help Thy Neighbor

Something that has been lost in todays society, esp those young ones, like Paul.

1992MustangDW
12-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I am very young, but always helping people out. When I help them if they can help me with something they no about, I ask them to.

Example im putting tires and tensioner on your car, o by the way bud tomorrow Im putting up a fence. see you at 6 am lol

Blackpony
12-09-2008, 07:50 AM
At Auto Zone i get those kind of people also. They expect you to put the part on the dam car for them. I had this bitch come there last night and expect me to go check her oil. What the fuck do i look like oil check man. I dont think so. Then she says well your suppose to do it. No we don't. She said oh well other people do it why cant you. Well i'm not a damm kiss ass that has to. So then she says there's a noise coming from under the hood and that i need to go outside to listen to it. I tell her it could be a hundred things and listening to it won't help. Then she makes a big deal about living in Anderson. Big deal. So i get all on her about living in Maderia. Then the bitch says oh you must make too much money working her. The whore actually insulted me. So i say to her sorry lady i'm actually a chemist and have a real job somewhere else and this is part time. Then whore then says well i went to NKY and got my associates degree. Then i told her great i went to Notre Dame and then she shut her mouth. This bitch tried her hardest to out do me and thought she could prove to be better then me. So after her insult and me making her feel like dirt i threw her fat no good nasty fucking hairdo **** out of the store. 12345678910. I feel much better now thanks.

PaulFiveOh
12-09-2008, 08:54 AM
At Auto Zone i get those kind of people also. They expect you to put the part on the dam car for them. I had this bitch come there last night and expect me to go check her oil. What the fuck do i look like oil check man. I dont think so. Then she says well your suppose to do it. No we don't. She said oh well other people do it why cant you. Well i'm not a damm kiss ass that has to. So then she says there's a noise coming from under the hood and that i need to go outside to listen to it. I tell her it could be a hundred things and listening to it won't help. Then she makes a big deal about living in Anderson. Big deal. So i get all on her about living in Maderia. Then the bitch says oh you must make too much money working her. The whore actually insulted me. So i say to her sorry lady i'm actually a chemist and have a real job somewhere else and this is part time. Then whore then says well i went to NKY and got my associates degree. Then i told her great i went to Notre Dame and then she shut her mouth. This bitch tried her hardest to out do me and thought she could prove to be better then me. So after her insult and me making her feel like dirt i threw her fat no good nasty fucking hairdo **** out of the store. 12345678910. I feel much better now thanks.

Haha if thats true thats awesome haha!

Stangman
12-09-2008, 08:59 AM

That was awesome! :lol:

I have had many days like that at Pep Boys... Advance Auto... etc...

People are stupid.:rolleyes:

Mista Bone
12-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Blackpony, you work at the Kennedy Heights AZ on Montgomery?

Looking to move back to Madeira....

Blackpony
12-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Blackpony, you work at the Kennedy Heights AZ on Montgomery?

Looking to move back to Madeira....

My real job i work in Milford but my pt job is the AZ on Beechmont in Cherry Grove area. Not too far from 8 mile. I live in Madeira

Mista Bone
12-09-2008, 04:30 PM
LOL, I drive past that AZ 6 days a week, I have a vet pickup next door to Advanced.

Three wrecks on Beechmont between the Whiteys and Eight mile last night.....

BIGRED Z
12-09-2008, 11:23 PM
If this guy makes you this mad, it's time to put some distance between you and him. Who needs the headache? Especially when you're not charging for your services. Since he is so willing to take everyones advice but yours, I am sure one of them will tell him something he wants to hear.

If he is "getting fucked" as you say, it sounds like he may have asked for it. How dumb do you have to be to constantly 2nd guess someone who is fixing your car for free? Chances are, you're not the only one he is using. If anyones getting fucked, it kinda sounds like it might be you. A wise woman once told me...you play pussy, you get fucked. Don't be a pussy!!

In other words, it's not your problem. So let him and his super smart friends solve it.

Mista Bone
12-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Lori, luv you for that :)

Heard from Ryan?

BIGRED Z
12-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Nope, talked to Trish a few times.

Blackpony
12-10-2008, 08:08 AM
LOL, I drive past that AZ 6 days a week, I have a vet pickup next door to Advanced.

Three wrecks on Beechmont between the Whiteys and Eight mile last night.....

Don't be a stranger stop on in sometime i'll give you a good deal on parts. I normally work after 5 on monday and thursdays.