Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Attention! Accepting donations to help with fostering [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Accepting donations to help with fostering

Mike
12-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Since me and Jessica have been taking on more rescues, supplies our dwindling. If anyone has any..

- Cages/Kennels
- Old blankets
- Food bowls
- Cat litter etc
- Collers/leads
- Cat/Dog food
- Anything else that would help

Let me know, Kennels are the biggest thing. Also, if anyone works for a vet, and can hook us up, that would be awesome. The less the vet costs, the less (hoping to keep free) the adoption fees will be.

Obviously not trying to profit from all this, just trying to keep some critters from being put down.

I'd be willing to pick stuff up, or if you're in the Anderson area, feel free to drop anything off at my Sprint Store (8146 Beechmont Ave, 45255).

Thanks for the help!

Contact info for us;

Mike Shackelford
513-545-0002
mikeshackelford@cinci.rr.com

or

Jessica Bloom
513-659-3504
jbloomqhorses25@yahoo.com

Maximus
12-03-2008, 12:30 PM
KICK ASS MIKE!!!!
I can help out also, if anyone wants to leave stuff here at the store, I can get it over to ya.

Mike
12-03-2008, 12:32 PM
KICK ASS MIKE!!!!
I can help out also, if anyone wants to leave stuff here at the store, I can get it over to ya.

Thats awesome Craig. Thanks!

How's your pup doing? I miss that lil guy, I need to stop down sometime and visit you guys.

Maximus
12-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Thats awesome Craig. Thanks!

How's your pup doing? I miss that lil guy, I need to stop down sometime and visit you guys.

Bodie is laid back as ever, he doesnt do a whole lot.:D

Bring some of the Critters down this Saturday. The Wicked Women are having a get together and you know how Women LOOOOVE Kittys.:bigthumb

Swing down anytime, you need to check out some of the "Ridez" we are working on. :cool1:

MrsAPE
12-03-2008, 03:03 PM
KICK ASS MIKE!!!!

We wicked woman also like to help out!! Sounds like we may just have our next collection thing. Does it matter what kind of food?! I know if you change it it can upset their stomachs. You don't need puking puppies on top of it all. Oh and I cannot wait to see Bodie!! I've missed him!!

Mike
12-03-2008, 03:54 PM
We wicked woman also like to help out!! Sounds like we may just have our next collection thing. Does it matter what kind of food?! I know if you change it it can upset their stomachs. You don't need puking puppies on top of it all. Oh and I cannot wait to see Bodie!! I've missed him!!

Honestly I've never had a problem. We feed our animals dry food 90% of the time anyway.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words, and any/all help you can provide.

tcorns
12-25-2008, 11:38 PM
still looking for a kennel? i have one from that i used with my lab a few years ago. nothing needed for it just want to see it go somewhere it can be used. let me know via email please and we can work something out.

tcorns2630@gmail.com

trev

mustang429
12-26-2008, 09:33 PM
i have a couple kennels small and some carriers some bowls i'll get them all and call you when i can bring them down ther