Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Alright Ladies... I need some input. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Alright Ladies... I need some input.

69Cobra
12-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Alright the wife's birthday is on the 17th, she graduates from NKU's Nursing program with honors on the 20th and Christmas is the 25th. Do I get her a gift for each event or just one big one? She said she wants a plan wedding band so she can wear it under the gloves at the hospital and a pair of hoops (ear rings). She don't want a new car. Now I know she would really like laser correction eye surgery but is that something you would give for a gift??? I NEED HELP!!:lol:

What's the new hot thing you women want?? BE NICE when replying:D

Maximus
12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Alright the wife's birthday is on the 17th, she graduates from NKU's Nursing program with honors on the 20th and Christmas is the 25th. Do I get her a gift for each event or just one big one? She said she wants a plan wedding band so she can wear it under the gloves at the hospital and a pair of hoops (ear rings). Now I know she would really like laser correction eye surgery but is that something you would give for a gift??? I NEED HELP!!:lol:

Pfft! Have her make you some Biscuits and gravy before she leaves for work. Then when she comes home, have her wax the car........Im running away!!:lol:

69Cobra
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM
I'll try that and get back with you:lol:

BIGRED Z
12-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Alright the wife's birthday is on the 17th, she graduates from NKU's Nursing program with honors on the 20th and Christmas is the 25th. Do I get her a gift for each event or just one big one? She said she wants a plan wedding band so she can wear it under the gloves at the hospital and a pair of hoops (ear rings). She don't want a new car. Now I know she would really like laser correction eye surgery but is that something you would give for a gift??? I NEED HELP!!:lol:

What's the new hot thing you women want?? BE NICE when replying:D

A ring that is wearable under gloves doesn't have to be plain gold. If she likes diamonds, get her a nice glitzy band with channel set diamonds, or any band that sits low. This will ensure they are not set above the ring and prone to catching. Although I have a stone that sits quite a bit higher, and my hospital gloves stretch over them just fine. Then again, I like my diamonds and wouldn't even consider a mere plain gold band!!!

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3298502

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3299658

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3236946&kpc=1

Good luck.

ponymom05
12-03-2008, 06:40 AM
I would go with the diamond band. However, each event needs to be recognized individually, especially the graduation. She's been at it a while, working long and hard to get there. Each event doesn't need a major gift, but definately some type of recognition. Monmouth Jewelers is always the right place to go for any occasion!!

MrsAPE
12-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I would go with the diamond band. However, each event needs to be recognized individually, especially the graduation. She's been at it a while, working long and hard to get there. Each event doesn't need a major gift, but definately some type of recognition. Monmouth Jewelers is always the right place to go for any occasion!!

Ditto!! Sounds like she told you what she wants. I'd not do the eye surgery as a gift however. She truly sounds like she's not to hard to please. Usually when we ask for something it's what we actually want. Good luck!! Let us know what you decide.

PONYGRL
12-03-2008, 10:09 AM
I agree, go with a nice band. :bigthumb and there are lots to choose from.

Now you got me thinkin, I graduate next year and it's also really close to my birthday.... so maybe I will get a beefed up diamond "band" then. I am getting tired of waiting!!! But hopefully I get one before then muahah.

jls94z
12-03-2008, 10:47 AM
I'd get her the things she's asked for with the exception of the surgery, and make one for each occassion so she knows your recognizing them all!

We aren't too hard to please when we get what we ask for... :lol:

69Cobra
12-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks Ladies! I'm on it!

Dirtyd0g
12-03-2008, 12:37 PM
I'd be afraid to give my wife eye surgery. If she could see me she might leave.....
Alan

k062693w
12-03-2008, 12:47 PM
For her Birthday get her an Apron, So she doesn't get anything on her while cooking your meals.. For the Graduation a pair of water proof shoes, So her feet don't get splashed with the water when she is doing the dishes.. And for Christmas get her a new ironing board, So she can keep your clothes pressed !!! Oh Hell it's Christmas, Get her a new Iron too and maybe a new Clothes basket !! LMAO

MrsAPE
12-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I'd be afraid to give my wife eye surgery. If she could see me she might leave.....
Alan

Too funny!! :rofl:

For her Birthday get her an Apron, So she doesn't get anything on her while cooking your meals.. For the Graduation a pair of water proof shoes, So her feet don't get splashed with the water when she is doing the dishes.. And for Christmas get her a new ironing board, So she can keep your clothes pressed !!! Oh Hell it's Christmas, Get her a new Iron too and maybe a new Clothes basket !! LMAO

I'll let one of the other ladies comment on this one. :)

89notch
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
You let her have sex with you it sounds like she is getting greedy. :lol:

69Cobra
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
You guys are funny!:lol:

Alan,
I was thinking the same thing about the eye surgery:D

k062693w
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
You guys are funny!:lol:

Alan,
I was thinking the same thing about the eye surgery:D

I thought my idea was the BEST !!! :bigthumb

That is unless your not man enough ???? :lol:

I'm sure she'll love whatever you get her... And if she doesn't, You won't find out about it for 5-7 years ROFLMFAO !!! :lol:

Jeepman1991
12-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Buy here some new boobs!

69Cobra
12-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Do you have any pics to show me what your talking about:D