Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
do u believe in god?? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : do u believe in god??

plated
11-23-2008, 09:44 AM
i truely believe this guy what do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGpxfoF3SYg

corey331
11-24-2008, 01:25 AM
Truly amazing..... amen

Mista Bone
11-24-2008, 05:15 AM
I believe in a higher power and will leave it at that.

(Version #1 - Adrian Paul's Voice:) "I am Duncan Macleod, born 400 years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal, and I am not alone. For centuries, we have waited for the time of the GATHERING when the stroke of a sword and the fall of a head will release the power of the QUICKENING. In the end, there can be only one."

(Version #2 - Jim Byrnes' Voice:) "He is immortal. Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago. He is not alone. There are others like him. Some good. Some evil. For centuries he has battled the forces of evil with holy ground his only refuge. He cannot die unless you take his head and lift his power. In the end there can be only one. He is Duncan Macleod, the Highlander."

(Version #3 - Jim Byrnes' Voice:) "He is Duncan MacCleod, the Highlander. Born in 1592 in the Highlands of Scotland and he is still alive. He is immortal. For four hundred years he's been a warrior, a lover, a wanderer. Constantly facing other immortals in combat to the death. The winner take his enemy's head and with it his power. I am a Watcher, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere. We know the truth about immortals. In the end there can be only one. May it be, Duncan MacCleod ... The Highlander."