Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Does anybody need a couch!? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody need a couch!?

SMOKE
11-18-2008, 06:32 PM
I have a Klaussner couch that I need to unload. My wife and I bought a new sectional today. It is not as good as new but not in bad shape. It's pretty nice really and will still last a while. It's probably 5 years old and brown in color.

I have no clue what I want for it, make an offer or I'm going to give it to a homeless shelter or something.

ihave1sweetride
11-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Do you have any photos of it? I have a friend that just moved out that is looking for one. Please email to me at angie.tumser@alegnarealty.com if you have pphotos.

PONYGRL
11-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Yep, if you dont sell it to 1sweetride, please send me pictures as well. Send to: cutersxchick@yahoo.com Thanks.

SMOKE
11-19-2008, 09:17 AM
I tried to find a picture last night and couldn't find one. I'll try today, but I'm at work.

If nothing else, I'll post one tonight. Their is also a Chaise lounge that matches that I could throw in too, but it is in "like new" condition. It's a nice set really.

Kevin1989
11-20-2008, 12:42 PM
pictures to Kevcon25@aol.com

SMOKE
11-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Sorry, I was not able to get pictures of the stuff last night.

Here is the deal, I will take $150.00 for the couch and matching chaise lounge. The couch is not like brand new, but still has a lot of life left in it.

The chaise lounge however, is like brand new.

That is a steal. I paid almost $2000 for this stuff 5 years ago.

I can still get pictures, but at that price somebody is going to end up taking it FAST! I'm only selling that cheap because I don't have room for it.

First person with the money in my hand takes it, and I'll help you load it! No holding it for anybody or anything like that, I need it out of the way ASAP.

Thanks---

SMOKE
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
I did find this pic that shows part of the couch!

Little girl not included!

http://feat.putfile.com/profilepics/main/7/chase_grubb-55324142106.jpg

SMOKE
11-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Sold on Craigslist