Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To See How Empty Lives Are [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To See How Empty Lives Are

Waffles
11-07-2008, 09:32 PM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45932089

I think I saw Venom in that video.....

jlt2006
11-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Hilarious.

Pops Fun
11-08-2008, 07:17 AM
That was funny..... didn't see one old guy... HMMMMMM

Black92LX
11-08-2008, 08:47 AM
I love the Onion, even though it's a spoof is it really that far off.:lol:

nskaats
11-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Sad but true...what will they do now?

We had a young black lady come in to pay for a rental car yesterday, comes in on a pretty regular basis. Pays $200 in singles every time and usually wearing damn near nothing...wanna guess what she does for a living? She says the economy is already turning around since Obama was elected! She tells us the brothers are throwing cash around like there's no tomorrow since the election. She's going to be able to buy a car now that Obama is president!!! :rolleyes: Can people really be this dumb?

I simply rolled my eyes, reminded my manager to wash his hands after counting her money and went on about my business.

Other than one idiot, I haven't heard a word about Obama since the election.

Waffles
11-08-2008, 10:33 AM
That was funny..... didn't see one old guy... HMMMMMM

I think he was the guy laying face down in the grass at the park.

Goober
11-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Sad but true...what will they do now?

We had a young black lady come in to pay for a rental car yesterday, comes in on a pretty regular basis. Pays $200 in singles every time and usually wearing damn near nothing...wanna guess what she does for a living? She says the economy is already turning around since Obama was elected! She tells us the brothers are throwing cash around like there's no tomorrow since the election. She's going to be able to buy a car now that Obama is president!!! :rolleyes: Can people really be this dumb?

I simply rolled my eyes, reminded my manager to wash his hands after counting her money and went on about my business.

Other than one idiot, I haven't heard a word about Obama since the election.

1 word.

Herpes.

Waffles
11-08-2008, 10:49 AM
1 word.

Herpes.

Not for black people. Maybe you didn't hear, but Barrack Obama, a black man, was elected to the highest office of the country. Herpes now does not effect black people.

Goober
11-08-2008, 10:52 AM
So since a white guy is leaving the presidency, I now have herpes?

This shit sucks.