Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wish us luck.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wish us luck....

69Cobra
11-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Well we've been waiting for my wife to finish school (graduates in Dec.) and get her BSN so we could build or buy a house (living with my Mom and Dad now). Well we've found a house that is four years old that has been forclosed on. So we went and looked at in it tonight. This place is way out of our league on a normal basis. 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, finished basement, 2 fireplaces, 4.5 acres, hardwood floors through out, solid oak trim...... and the list goes on. The owner had it on the market before it got forclosed on for $639,000 I couldn't afford to build half of this place. Anyway there was 5 offers on it tonight before we made ours. So I thought well I'll just offer the asking price to better our chances. We are keeping our fingers crossed. So wish us luck and if we get it, IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!

mustangboy
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Good luck!!! So where is the house at?

PonymanfiveO
11-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Hate to say it but on stuff like that your probably gonna have to end up offering more than the asking price.

Good luck bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. ;)

69Cobra
11-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Good luck!!! So where is the house at?

Thanks Kenny.

Its out off the AA in northern pendleton co.

69Cobra
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Hate to say it but on stuff like that your probably gonna have to end up offering more than the asking price.

Good luck bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. ;)

Yeah, I don't know how all that stuff works. With it being bank owned I hope that if they get asking price which should be what they need out of it that they will take it.

PonymanfiveO
11-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I have herd stories from people who buy forclosed homes to resell bid over asking price.

If five bids have been put in, its possible a buyer like this has put in an above asking price bid. We will hope not though. :D

give me a shout sometime this week bud, I got nothing going on. ;)

Waffles
11-05-2008, 11:30 PM
If it's bank owned, often times they'll go for the most solid buyer, a cash deal, etc over price. I've bought several houses this way, none of them for asking price.

DeckerEnt
11-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Just get a fannie or freddie loan, bid way up and forget about it. Why pay it when it is in the bail out plan. LOL.. No really good luck with it.
Keith

PONYGRL
11-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Congrats! Good luck, I know how stressful and hectic it is when looking for a property :) Do you have acreage w/the house and how did you find the foreclosure?

My boyfriend ;) and I have been looking for property out that way for a while and are looking to purchase after the 1st of the year. We might be neighbors one day. If you see any acreage out that way, let me know. We've mostly been looking out in Alexandria, Grants Lick and California, KY. I cannot wait to get it and build our dream house a couple years after I graduate and the land is paid off!!

Keep us posted :)

PONYGRL
11-06-2008, 08:37 AM
If it's bank owned, often times they'll go for the most solid buyer, a cash deal, etc over price. I've bought several houses this way, none of them for asking price.

Do you know if it is the same with land/acreage? I have seen a couple listing on yahoo real estate for property that says it is foreclosed, but cannot find it listed anywhere yet... I know sometimes it gets auctions and listed with a reality company, but not sure how the whole thing works really.

I have found davidrawlings.com to be one of the BEST sites if you are looking in Northern KY for a house or acreage.... You can search the easiest (specifically by city or county and by acreage only) and it is updated daily- and we have checked daily for months. Just not much is being listed right now that is what we are looking for.

Pops Fun
11-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Hi
Good luck on your purchase..... Hope you get it!!

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Good luck Kris!

Black92LX
11-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Good luck if the bank already owns it.
Best time is to get it before it's foreclosed on.

nskaats
11-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Best of luck to ya brother!

69Cobra
11-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks Guys,
But, today was strike one. Lesson learned DON'T NAME YOUR KIDS AFTER YOU!! With my dad and I legally having the same name it seems that the credit companies don't really go by your ss#. Because IF they did I wouldn't have my mom and dads mortgage on MY credit report along with some other things. So now I've got to try and get this crap removed from my credit report asap to have any chance at this house.

THIS SUCKS!:mad::mad::mad::mad::flipoff::evilflip: :AR15: :AR15: :AR15:

69Cobra
11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Good luck Kris!

Thanks Kelly!

GOT HEAT?

69Cobra
11-06-2008, 07:36 PM

Yeah, thought I was a solid buyer 'til today:mad:

Are you saying that you never paid at or above asking price? I just put the offer in that way to try and better my chances:confused:

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks Kelly!

GOT HEAT?

Welcome!

Yes, finally lol!

Imma give you a call here in a sec, would like to talk about a few things :)

mustangboy
11-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah Kris me and my dad have the same name too even though not the same middle. Anyway I've had his stuff show up on my credit report too. Just one more thing thats a pain in the ass. Keep us updated.

Sparky
11-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Same here, they had my dad's name listed on my credit report as a "known alias". What's even worse is when you scribble our names on an application, Edward "I" looks a lot like Edward "L" so its even harder to explain. I hope you get it straightened out.

nskaats
11-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Kris, that blows buddy! I have a friend that shares the same name with his dad and older brother. His brother has destroyed all of their credit.

In the 21st century, giving you child the same name has bad news written all over it. Best of luck getting it straightened out bro.

04 Venom
11-07-2008, 09:30 AM
There will other opportunities if this deal falls through. Good luck to you and your wife.

PonymanfiveO
11-07-2008, 09:59 AM
I didnt know your name was George! :D

69Cobra
11-07-2008, 10:13 AM
I didnt know your name was George! :D

:flipoff: