Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The election is OVER!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The election is OVER!!!!

DeckerEnt
11-05-2008, 04:40 PM
We all know that Obama won. End of discussion Please!!!!! Lets get back to what we are really here for. My coupe is still on jack stands, how is yours?? LOL!!!
Keith

Maximus
11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
No shit!! If Obama and the new congress dont get shit done, VOTE again!

Stangman
11-05-2008, 04:45 PM
My coupe is still on jack stands, how is yours?? LOL!!!
Keith

On Jackstands as well!! :lol:

So I take it you got your coupe snuck back to the shop?:D

DeckerEnt
11-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Not quite, will be coming home after the farm party.
Keith

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm sad to say but i think this is just the beginning of the political threads. Honestly, i think we need a sub forum or at least a sticky just for political bitching.

nskaats
11-05-2008, 05:58 PM
:wstupid:

I can't wait til the political threads are all gone. This is a car forum, politics is the last thing that should be discussed. All it does is divide people. Pointless in this environment.

On to the important shit....I'm hoping to finish the GTA this winter if I still have it. I have to get my Formula and Z tuned in a bad way too. Hopefully I'll be able to get that done relatively soon.

wes 89 gt
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM
hey i guess all of our cars are on stands!:lol: i'm dying to get mine on the road again

untamed
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
All I can say is..... Thank God that we don't have to sit and watch anymore political ads on TV.

chadomac
11-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Im Chadomac and i approve this message.

Paul408Notch
11-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I've been avoiding several forums (this one included) because of the political threads. If I wanted to read political BS, I'd join a political web board. The sooner it all dies off, the better.

PonymanfiveO
11-05-2008, 09:42 PM
On jackstands. :wave:

zlou363lx
11-05-2008, 11:16 PM
mine is in the garage waiting for me to take the heads off to put new head gaskets on it...oh quick question...i'm using head studs instead of bolts so do i need to use permatex or anything on the threads when i put them in the block or anything like that?

DeckerEnt
11-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Always a good idea.
Keith

MrsAPE
11-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks for asking Keith...Still sitting in the driveway waiting for us to clean out the garage so we can pull her in. Looks like she's not going anywhere till next year. But trust me on this....I WILL DRIVE HER NEXT YEAR! (got that sweet hubby?!)

Stangman
11-06-2008, 08:10 AM
mine is in the garage waiting for me to take the heads off to put new head gaskets on it...oh quick question...i'm using head studs instead of bolts so do i need to use permatex or anything on the threads when i put them in the block or anything like that?

I believe you use anti-sieze in the upper bolts, and thread sealer in the lower bolts for the water jackets.

call Craig, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction :bigthumb

cobrajoe
11-06-2008, 08:39 AM
one coming off and one going on!:evilgrin:

02mingryGT
11-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm getting my rear worked on by Cincy Speed and then after the first snow it goes on jack stands. I do have some kind of exhaust rattle that I can take care of but with being laided off again I probably am not going to get anything else done this winter.

Carl
11-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Woah....Craig's working on your WHAT???:eek:

Rick93coupe
11-07-2008, 10:23 PM
My coupe is still on jack stands, how is yours?? LOL!!!
Keith

Mine is in so many pieces, I'll be lucky if I can find half of them?;) It should be pretty light with only half the hardware. :lol:

1986GT
11-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't know, the way I see it the way the board is set up you can click on any thread you want. When I get on here I click on what looks interesting. If I know it is about politics and don't care I don't click. There has been plenty of stuff to read and respond to that I feel like reading. I like the diversity I see here. If I want to talk about politics with fellow stangers I should be able to, who cares, don't read it. It is your choice, just like logging on. Read something else. I think it is crazy someone wouldn't visit the site just because there is a thread about political stuff. No one is in my livingroom or office making me read it. Anyway not looking for a fight just think some comments are a little weird.
Back to stangs. Mine is still on the road knock on wood. I have a fuel pump planned for Christmas because mine runs out at about 5500. Other than that I want to coil over the front to be able to adjust ride hight.

Goldenpony
11-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I agree, it's over. I hope we can give the guy a fair chance. :)