Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
JIMSSVT Hood Cam [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : JIMSSVT Hood Cam

KenB
10-29-2008, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JaGIpOTOg

1992MustangDW
10-29-2008, 12:14 PM
wow that was fast and cool

Walter
10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Nice!

Maximus
10-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Very Cool!:bigthumb

KenB
10-29-2008, 12:27 PM
I think if it was aimed down away from the sky just a little more the quality would have been even better. Looks alot better before you upload it to youtube also.

k062693w
10-29-2008, 12:33 PM
That was COOL!!!!!!!!

kennebellcobra
10-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Sweet! I will be getting me one of those when I get some extra cash:cool1:

Timido
10-29-2008, 03:05 PM
That was cool. Even overcast it looks good

bkstang95
10-29-2008, 04:10 PM
hell of a run man!

PaulFiveOh
10-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Very cool perspective

JASON408
10-29-2008, 05:21 PM
thats bad ass!!! man that thing is rocking . just a little more for that 8 :bigthumb one or two more pound will get you right over that hump or a nice flat track will to :lol:cant wait to see you get it !!!!!

Maximus
10-29-2008, 05:49 PM
thats bad ass!!! man that thing is rocking . just a little more for that 8 :bigthumb one or two more pound will get you right over that hump or a nice flat track will to :lol:cant wait to see you get it !!!!!

:agree::bigthumb

JIMS SVT
10-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Im gonna make a bunch of excuses here.I think my car doesnt work on that track.I heard one video where its spun first and most of second.there was a headwind and I had a header leak at the head.That doesnt help at all.lol

mustang8998
10-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Sweet!

Now quit making excuses and go get that 8.xx!

Black03SVT
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Very Very COOL!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

BLACKHAWK
10-29-2008, 08:45 PM
thats was great

JASON408
10-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Im gonna make a bunch of excuses here.I think my car doesnt work on that track.I heard one video where its spun first and most of second.there was a headwind and I had a header leak at the head.That doesnt help at all.lol
IM GOING TO ADD UP ALL THOSE .10 in the 60 foot .15 more in the 330 and .10 for the header leak and 3 mph for the head wind ( that what my car was off ) that about 4 tenths and about 4 mph ( not to metion you grabing that control and steping on it a little . nothing would be cooler than seeing that thing bust off a 8.70 :D i think you got it in ya :bigthumb

gtbadboy
10-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Very nice

quickt
10-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Great run Jim. You will get that 8 sec pass this year.

Maximus
10-29-2008, 10:35 PM
IM GOING TO ADD UP ALL THOSE .10 in the 60 foot .15 more in the 330 and .10 for the header leak and 3 mph for the head wind ( that what my car was off ) that about 4 tenths and about 4 mph ( not to metion you grabing that control and steping on it a little . nothing would be cooler than seeing that thing bust off a 8.70 :D i think you got it in ya :bigthumb

Sounds like him and Terry have a date at the track.:bigthumb

Silver Bullet
10-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Sounds like him and Terry have a date at the track.:bigthumb

Surely if it was meant for me he would just come out and say it....

Maximus
10-29-2008, 10:59 PM
#1 and #2 of the Dirty Dozen line up at TS in the year end Dirty Dozen Shoot-out!!! Will this be the first 8 second 1 & 2?? Ill be there to witness History!! WOOT WOOT!!:bigthumb

Maximus
10-29-2008, 11:00 PM
:popcorn::D

glassman
10-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Jim you have a pm. Give me a call if your interested.....:bigthumb

MADMOD
10-30-2008, 08:52 AM
#1 and #2 of the Dirty Dozen line up at TS in the year end Dirty Dozen Shoot-out!!! Will this be the first 8 second 1 & 2?? Ill be there to witness History!! WOOT WOOT!!:bigthumb

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Maximus
10-30-2008, 09:27 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I agree. This should be a very cool Shoot-out!!:rockon:

Walter
10-30-2008, 09:49 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::D

93 coupe
10-30-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm kinda partial to turbo cars. :D :popcorn:

Maximus
10-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Jim you have a pm. Give me a call if your interested.....:bigthumb

Did he ever call ya?? Imagine, that would be 88 reasons why he would give #1 a run for his money!!:eek::D

See you guys tomorrow!!!

WOOT!!

KenB
10-31-2008, 09:24 PM
Jim is at the track tonight and has some very good news. I think Terry is sitting at home hoping Jimmy doesn't run quicker because we didn't put in the new 'no break' rule. Ohhhh, did I just say that?

Ken:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

JASON408
10-31-2008, 10:05 PM
I seen jim run tonight and that thing is flying . I will let jim break the news on how fast :bigthumb:bigthumb when he puts that extra 4 pound tune in its going to rockout !!! And talk about consitant all 4 passes with in a few hundreds

Silver Bullet
11-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Jim is at the track tonight and has some very good news. I think Terry is sitting at home hoping Jimmy doesn't run quicker because we didn't put in the new 'no break' rule. Ohhhh, did I just say that?

Ken:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Let me start by saying Congrats to Jim on whatever you ran....:bigthumb

Ken... Now I will address your comment. The "No break" rule was just an idea I was tossing around to everyone to make it more competive. I follow your post and I get the feeling you have a problem or something with me or something. How about you bring YOUR car out of your garage and call me out?:rolleyes: (Instead of swinging from someone elses nuts or $$$) :chicken:
Seems like this is a common problem with you, ie... Vinny Barbers car vs. JPC.

As for sitting at home, I was out with my family taking my two daughters Trick or Treating... then I had to go straight to work....:rolleyes:

If Jim wants to call me out... Have at it.

CAPRISTANG
11-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Jim way to go on the run.. It's still streat legal ? Good luck ..

plated
11-01-2008, 07:00 AM

Ken... Now I will address your comment. The "No break" rule was just an idea I was tossing around to everyone to make it more competive. I follow your post and I get the feeling you have a problem or something with me or something. How about you bring YOUR car out of your garage and call me out?:rolleyes: (Instead of swinging from someone elses nuts or $$$) :chicken:

As for sitting at home, I was out with my family taking my two daughters Trick or Treating... then I had to go straight to work....:rolleyes:

so after the victory are we gonna lay one of those killer paint jobs down on the silver bullet :evilgrin: don't worry ken i know how it is i don't have a car neither:lol: i'm just swingin to:lol:

KenB
11-01-2008, 07:13 AM

Not sure what you're talking about with the barber vs. burcham. That was all and good fun. Me and Justin talk more now than we ever have. Not sure what you read into that one either.

Uh, I thought you said you wanted smack talking. So I poke at you a little and you tell me I have a problem? I don't get it. The reality is, Jim probably don't have anything for your Renegade street car. Just trying to have some fun. I don't have a fast car, too busy helping everyone else with theirs.

Not sure what you're talking about with the JPC thing either. That was all in good fun and everyone involved and watching it seemed to enjoy it. Me and Justin talk more now then we ever have. It was a blast. So not sure what you thought went down there, but it was just a matter of lining up the 2 quickest 3v's. No ego there.

You're the one that brought up the word call out. That's a negative term to me.

Ken

Rob
11-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Congrats to Jim !

Don't worry Terry, once we get the bugs worked out this wont even be an issue.

After all we only have a dozen passes on the car :cool2:

JIMS SVT
11-01-2008, 08:38 AM

Too me....it seems like you want to call me out.I could really care less about your car.Have fun with it if you ever get it out.

Maximus
11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
You all a bunch of Pansies, get your heaps out of the garage and get to the track!! :flipoff: :lol:

Blah Blah Blah Blah, talk talk talk, yap yap yap yap........Thats all I got till Rob gets my Heap back to me.:(

Silver Bullet
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Uh, I thought you said you wanted smack talking. So I poke at you a little and you tell me I have a problem? I don't get it. The reality is, Jim probably don't have anything for your Renegade street car. Just trying to have some fun. I don't have a fast car, too busy helping everyone else with theirs.

Not sure what you're talking about with the JPC thing either. That was all in good fun and everyone involved and watching it seemed to enjoy it. Me and Justin talk more now then we ever have. It was a blast. So not sure what you thought went down there, but it was just a matter of lining up the 2 quickest 3v's. No ego there.

You're the one that brought up the word call out. That's a negative term to me.

Ken

If in fact all you was doing is having a little fun... it's all good.:bigthumb

Like I said, I don't know you, and it just seemed like you was coming out of left field at me when I had never said any ill words towards anyone... I was just wondering how my name kept getting brought up for that reason.

Silver Bullet
11-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Too me....it seems like you want to call me out.I could really care less about your car.Have fun with it if you ever get it out.

Not calling u out at all. I think its great you keep shaving time off everytime to the track. As far as getting it out... Trying to make my work/family/track time schedule meet.;)

Silver Bullet
11-01-2008, 12:59 PM
so after the victory are we gonna lay one of those killer paint jobs down on the silver bullet :evilgrin: don't worry ken i know how it is i don't have a car neither:lol: i'm just swingin to:lol:

Sounds good to me.... I will soon have a new cage in the car.. we can paint it all at once! :bigthumb

beefcake
11-01-2008, 02:12 PM
You all a bunch of Pansies, get your heaps out of the garage and get to the track!! :flipoff: :lol:

Blah Blah Blah Blah, talk talk talk, yap yap yap yap........Thats all I got till Rob gets my Heap back to me.:(

someones got it right,

:)

KenB
11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
No audio, don't have time to fix it

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=419324#post419324

JIMS SVT
11-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Jim way to go on the run.. It's still streat legal ? Good luck ..

lol...sure is.Acts pretty much like a stock car till you push the throttle down