Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
apparantely....... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : apparantely.......

smoker
10-28-2008, 03:02 PM
my competition hates me....i get about one or two calls a week from the competition confirming prices on tint i guess because they have a customer wanting a price match. well today the guy turns "phone violent" called me an idiot, accused me of whoring up the market....a whole load of stuff and never identified himself, blocked the number.....thing is, ive just priced myself to be about 30 bucks cheaper than whoever is having a sale that week.....he told me he couldnt make a living with idiots like me driving down the cost........just thought id share. i was feeling good today and now that this guy has taken time out of his day to share his feelings about what a piece of trash i am and how im taking business from him...............i feel even better:)

(this is not an advertisment and should not be seen as such. just sharing how the economy has people tripping out over a few bucks)

zlou363lx
10-28-2008, 03:05 PM
i need my car tinted...lol

thecollector
10-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I need one window tinted on my ram- was burgled and insurance won't cover non-oem tint. Let me know how much to tint the pass. side window of a 98 Ram- about 50%- Thanks.

Stangman
10-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Not to sound like an ass... but I think everyone is missing the point here... JMO

1992MustangDW
10-28-2008, 04:37 PM
That sucks, economy is hurting.

O and you have a pm.

1986GT
10-28-2008, 04:41 PM
my competition hates me....i get about one or two calls a week from the competition confirming prices on tint i guess because they have a customer wanting a price match. well today the guy turns "phone violent" called me an idiot, accused me of whoring up the market....a whole load of stuff and never identified himself, blocked the number.....thing is, ive just priced myself to be about 30 bucks cheaper than whoever is having a sale that week.....he told me he couldnt make a living with idiots like me driving down the cost........just thought id share. i was feeling good today and now that this guy has taken time out of his day to share his feelings about what a piece of trash i am and how im taking business from him...............i feel even better:)

(this is not an advertisment and should not be seen as such. just sharing how the economy has people tripping out over a few bucks)

Some people don't realize that usually the cheaper something is the more people will by it. (For example) If you lower the cost 20% it may bring you 40% more customers. Overall your making more money. I don't know what that really has to do with this thread. But anyways I hate it when the market charges for every dime they can get when they could possibly make more by lowering the price and then poor people like me can afford something.:D Thats why I like guys like you that come in and charge a normal price. If you ask me your doing something RIGHT or else you wouldn't be pissing the competition off.:bigthumb Guys like you help to keep prices down.

Timido
10-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Keep the priate sales stuff to PM please

smoker
10-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Some people don't realize that usually the cheaper something is the more people will by it. (For example) If you lower the cost 20% it may bring you 40% more customers. Overall your making more money. I don't know what that really has to do with this thread. But anyways I hate it when the market charges for every dime they can get when they could possibly make more by lowering the price and then poor people like me can afford something.:D Thats why I like guys like you that come in and charge a normal price. If you ask me your doing something RIGHT or else you wouldn't be pissing the competition off.:bigthumb Guys like you help to keep prices down.

thats exactly my thought. do more for less....and do more of it