Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Went to Kings Island today [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Went to Kings Island today

Rick93coupe
10-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Started the day off with my daughter headed over by the Son of Beast. I got to looking at the sky coaster (gigantic swing), well I'm sort of a dare devil, so I asked her if she wanted to go. You should have seen her, slowly backing away from me saying "no way man"! Like I was going to grab her and make her go, it was funny. After seeing a few people go, she talked herself into it. They had a deal going for $5.00 a person, and I've seen it for like $20.00, so it was now or never.
A few minutes later we're strapped into these Kevlar looking burritos and headed to this platform where they raise you up to meet the cables. To be honest, it wasn't bothering me in the slightest. That is until they start pulling us up to launch height. Its not like they take you at a nice leisurely pace and let you get adjusted either, hell no, the guy was like when I count to three, you pull the rip cord. At that point it probably kept pulling us back for another 30 seconds or so. I'm looking at my girl and asking if she's ok and she had me cracking up! Said she had her eyes closed. I told her she needed to look, at least for a minute to see how high we were. She opened her eyes and screamed, it was hilarious!
I see the guy down there, I mean way down there headed to the microphone and I told (Merah) to take a deep breath because we were about to go. The guy counted to three and I hesitated!:chicken: Thats right, I was thinking about how powerful that little orange rip cord was at the moment. It took me another second or 2 to say screw it and pull, but I realized I needed to tell my girl to take another breath! :lol:
Finally I reached down to grab the handle and gave it a yank, the next second was pretty damn intense, she's screaming and I feel like a 400# guy is sitting on my chest! I couldn't breath in at all, apparently I was able to exhale though, I know because I made this creepy noise that I don't even know if I can spell! It sounded a bit like UUUGGGGHHHH!:lol: Only it lasted for about 30 seconds. The first swing backwards was a trip too.
If you guys haven't tried it, I'm telling you, its a freakin trip. :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
10-27-2008, 07:27 AM
I have seen that one but you won't catch me on it unless I am dead. Since my tree trimming incident, I found I have a profound fear of heights.
Keith

ibstrokin
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
There is nothing to fear, but.... bicycles, if you fall off you have to... try, try again. Or something like that:bigthumb

MrsAPE
10-27-2008, 05:50 PM
no way for me...but sounds like you two had fun!

HRSEPWR
10-28-2008, 10:03 AM
I rode that for the first time this year also... I told myself that I would never get on it but, same thing, it was 5 bucks and I said, "what the hell". My brother and I rode it and, the trip going up was pretty much like :eek:... Then the trip down :D :D :D... I went immediately after and got another ticket. Scary as hell, but fun!!!