Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
slow times flat rate argggg [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : slow times flat rate argggg

plated
10-20-2008, 10:59 AM
anyone else get paid flat rate and slow at work??? this sucks can't wait for deer season and icy and snowy roads:( this is the slowest month and november for auto collision) i'm hungry:popcorn: ask me about my winter time special on paint jobs etc... :tard: stock or custom good pricing right now

Stangman
10-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I hit a deer in the GT last week... I'm sick of beating that car up already! luckily I found a black fender!

Dirtyd0g
10-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Get me a quote on putting a drivers quarter on my 95 bird. Probably going to be a while before I can afford it but the sticker covering the hole won't last long.
Alan

smoker
10-20-2008, 01:44 PM
sheesh, dont i know it. i own my company so i only get paid if there is work to do also. but in these times car audio and body kits arent a have to have item and thats why i got back into auto glass as well. people gotta have windows in their cars...

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Chris i will sell you my soul if you paint my coupe :lol: I'm just too damned poor :(

plated
10-20-2008, 04:05 PM
plz delete this post,it wasn't about advertising:rolleyes: but kinda looks that way but wasn't my intentions,it's no secret that i paint and every body in the world knows it. i hate to see this website turn into a buisness i never thought i'd see the day it would:(

Maximus
10-20-2008, 04:33 PM
Whos Bitchin? Go kick em in the junk!!:bigthumb

quik lx
10-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm not bitch'in, I need another hood painted....I donated the last one you painted for me to the wifes ride:o

smoker
10-20-2008, 04:51 PM
plz delete this post,it wasn't about advertising:rolleyes: but kinda looks that way but wasn't my intentions,it's no secret that i paint and every body in the world knows it. i hate to see this website turn into a buisness i never thought i'd see the day it would:(

i didnt take it as advertising. if you felt i was jumping on the bandwagon i wasnt. i was just commentint on the slow times being tough..you being flat rate and me being self employed i feel your pain as we dont get paid unless we do something so i commented on it.

plated
10-20-2008, 05:03 PM
i didnt take it as advertising. if you felt i was jumping on the bandwagon i wasnt. i was just commentint on the slow times being tough..you being flat rate and me being self employed i feel your pain as we dont get paid unless we do something so i commented on it.
preach it brother:bigthumb i was just pitching a bitch this morning got to work and wasn't but a few jobs to do,the paint special comment was ment for sarcasm i hear it turned into an issue of advertisment with some moderaters go figure:rolleyes: sure isn't the same with out vinny it never would have been an issue with him i guess the economy crunch has got everyone money hungry . but god damn i hope we get some work at work:lol: or i'm going back to slingin crack in da hood or collecting pop bottles one of the two

MrsAPE
10-20-2008, 05:58 PM
wish we had the money to get my car done!! hope things pick up all the way around. alan's been slow at the dealership too.
off topic...Shelby (ashley) is doing well. We love her to pieces!! I'll post up pics soon. Thanks again for letting us have her!!

Ranger50
10-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Amen... It is slow. I left one dealership to go to another just in time, like the next week, for the last dealer to fire one tech and lay another off. I now drive farther, have the same workload, have less managerial supervision, and get paid more. It's all a tradeoff.

Doesn't help when people are being "frugal" ("I can fix that myself.") over stuff that needs to be fixed immediately.

Brian

plated
10-20-2008, 07:04 PM
wish we had the money to get my car done!! hope things pick up all the way around. alan's been slow at the dealership too.
off topic...Shelby (ashley) is doing well. We love her to pieces!! I'll post up pics soon. Thanks again for letting us have her!!
aww i was just looking at that thread about doggies and hoped to see her i miss her and have a house now i wish i could have kept her,please post some pics if you get time

Mustard
10-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Chris, you have a PM

cstreu1026
10-20-2008, 08:54 PM
A lot of businesses are slow right now. I know the company has been slow for a while now.

MFIELD
10-20-2008, 09:49 PM
I know what your sayng Chris. Thats why I finally got out. Tired of the up and downs and not being able to control your own pay. I went to work every day ready to produce but without cars there no pay. Flat rate is great when theres work to do, but most shop owners I've seen dont take care of the guys that take care of them. Good luck to ya.

Silver Bullet
10-21-2008, 12:50 AM
Chris, after my new cage... I would like a KILLER paint job!:cool1:

Dirtyd0g
10-21-2008, 01:56 AM
Sorry if my post was offensive. I actually asked you before about this. Figured it might be a good time to remind you.
Alan

Stangman
10-21-2008, 08:18 AM
aww i was just looking at that thread about doggies and hoped to see her i miss her and have a house now i wish i could have kept her,please post some pics if you get time

You still have big Shelby don't you?

plated
10-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Chris, after my new cage... I would like a KILLER paint job!:cool1:i will be looking foward to it;)

plated
10-21-2008, 08:47 AM
You still have big Shelby don't you?no robin does

Stangman
10-21-2008, 08:56 AM
oh... darn. That sucks. she was a big baby