Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
71 mustang coupe [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 71 mustang coupe

mustangjon
10-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Well been thinking and with too many things left to do with the lincoln ect, not enough time in the day its time to let some projects go. So toying with the thought of letting the 71 project car go. It's not a fastback before anyone asks lol. I would love to finish it, especially since i have already done like 75% of it, but i really dont have time, and definatly not the money for 2 cars. Car needs some tlc, but 95% of all parts are here. Body needs most work. I have already replaced both quarters, and replaced the core support, the doors and decklid are in primer ready to be finished out. New ram air (nasa-aka mach1) hood, front fenders have some surface rust nothing major to be done. Was a vinyl top car, I was in process of converting to solid top, but roof is rough, needs blasted and some work, or a donor roof skin. floors are in pretty good shape. spring mounts, shock towers ect good. All glass but front windshield. All interior but front seats, i do have a set of fox cloth seats that would work with stock tracks. dash, rear seat, and headliner good shape, all black. Has 351w with a c4, honestly unsure of orgin, or internals, sounds like mild cam, needs exhaust. Needs new shifter cable, was laying on old exhaust.

Would like to get 2500 out of it.
Car will run and move on own power.
If any interest i will work on draggin it back out of garage and getting some pics.