Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mice [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mice

Steves LX
10-16-2008, 09:10 AM
I know it's part of living out in the country but the mice have got to go. The other day I go out back and open up the grill and I turn the propane on and I light the grill and up jumps a mouse that was inside eating some droppings from the last time. So this morning I was going to drive my truck due to the rain but couldn't find my keys for the truck so I drove the car. Well not even a mile down the street from my house I feel something move across my left leg down by the floor and I dont think much of it. Well I stop at the marathon up the street and when I get into the light in the parking lot I notice that yallow napkins that I had from Wendy's in my glovebox are all shredded up on the floor. I'm like thats cool I guess a mouse must have gotten in here last night or something. So I go into the gas station get a drink and some biscuts and gravy. Come back out and put the biscuts and gravy on the floor on the passanger side and off to work I go. Another couple miles down the hywy and something caught my eye over on the passenger side. There that little bastard was front paws up on my biscuts and gravy box. I had a full bottle of Mtn Dew and was so temted to throw it at his ass but thought if it hits the box I will have one hell of a mess on my hands. So I guess tonight the traps are getting set in the car. This happen to me one other time about a year or so ago but that was when I had been parking the car in the barn every night. I haven't parked the car in there in the last 2 weeks. I need to figure out where in the hell the little bastard got in at. Maybe even better then setting traps tonight I will put our cat in the car for the night and let the cat have some fun.

Stangman
10-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Whoa! crafty little critter! Maybe we can do Deer and Mouse hunting!

Sure makes me wonder what's living in my white coupe right about now!

And your cat is psycho! It will probably shred the mouse up in TEENY TINY pieces for you the next morning... I don't think I'd wanna clean that up!

Holly
10-16-2008, 09:48 AM
That's one thing I don't have to worry about (mice). My cats won't even let a bug live in my house.

Reese (my girl cat) kills spiders for me. She doesn't eat them, but she kills them. I have seen some pretty good sized wolf spiders in my house, dead.

12seclx
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Another couple miles down the hywy and something caught my eye over on the passenger side. There that little bastard was front paws up on my biscuts and gravy box. I had a full bottle of Mtn Dew and was so temted to throw it at his ass but thought if it hits the box I will have one hell of a mess on my hands.

:lol:

Maybe I'll set some traps to collect about 100 of them and make a pit stop out by your house one night and turn them loose... :D

I would definitely do something about it, mice are notorious for chewin' on wires and that sh*t can cause all kinds of problems...

Steves LX
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM

Maybe I'll set some traps to collect about 100 of them and make a pit stop out by your house one night and turn them loose... :D

I would definitely do something about it, mice are notorious for chewin' on wires and that sh*t can cause all kinds of problems...

So that's why my ET's are not as low as they should be. It's the damn mice. Hey Curt what happen to ya last night? Did your phone die?

Jesse I think you're right about the cat being psycho. She probably would do that too. Hell the damn dog is ate up also. He pissed in my flip flop last night because we locked him out of the room. And yes I stuck my foot in the flip flop and thats how I found it.

Stangman
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Steve... you might not want to kick that little fella out...

Afterall, he is turning the wheel that powers your car! :lol:

:D :bigthumb

bestracing
10-16-2008, 11:34 AM
He pissed in my flip flop last night because we locked him out of the room. And yes I stuck my foot in the flip flop and thats how I found it.

Sorry that happened to you but I just started to crack up when I read that :lol:

Stangman
10-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Hell the damn dog is ate up also. He pissed in my flip flop last night because we locked him out of the room. And yes I stuck my foot in the flip flop and thats how I found it.

Oh shit!

Buster- "I'll show that motherfucker for not letting me in there!"

That dog of yours... he sure is something else. He knows you wear the hell out of those flip-flops doesnt he?!? :lol:

Steves LX
10-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh shit!

Buster- "I'll show that motherfucker for not letting me in there!"

That dog of yours... he sure is something else. He knows you wear the hell out of those flip-flops doesnt he?!? :lol:

Yes he does. I dont know why I call him stupid all the time. He's actually pretty damn intelligent. And he has to be the best damn soccer player I have ever seen. Just maybe one day I will send some video of him in to America's funniest home videos and win some money. For those that are at a loss with what I am saying. I have a Jack Russell that absolutely goes bonkers anytime he sees a ball. He will maneuver the ball with his nose and out maneuver the best with it. He will also walk on the ball like some kind of circus dog. It's quite comical to watch.

Stangman
10-16-2008, 01:14 PM
He also LOVES to get petted, but hates to be touched.. not sure how that works... but it does :confused:

I will have to send my phone videos to the computer and post them somehow.

Mista Bone
10-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Get a box of CHEAP dryer sheets and put some in cars that are sitting.

Steves LX
10-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Get a box of CHEAP dryer sheets and put some in cars that are sitting.

What does that do?

MrsAPE
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
What does that do?

Makes it smell nice and fresh?! :lol: Cut's down on the static cling?!

nskaats
10-16-2008, 03:45 PM
I've heard of the dryer sheets before too. It's supposed to deter mice. A lot of people swear by it. It sure can't hurt to try it Steve, they're not exactly expensive and no carcass to clean up.

Steves LX
10-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I've heard of the dryer sheets before too. It's supposed to deter mice. A lot of people swear by it. It sure can't hurt to try it Steve, they're not exactly expensive and no carcass to clean up.

I will try that in the future. But tonight unfortunately that little mouse with the little feet will be sitting on my front seat. I will lure him in with a piece of bread and then I will smash his fuggin head:lol:

nskaats
10-16-2008, 04:12 PM
:dummy:

:rofl:

Stangman
10-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Good thing your seats are black! That would be quite messy if they were gray!

Goober
10-16-2008, 04:39 PM
You know those Hershey mini candy bars? Mice go ape shit for those. Break one in half, suck on it for a few seconds to get it all soft and smelling good. Then bait the trap.

60% of the time, it works every time.

firestang70
10-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Just let your sons girlfriend eat the mice???

IWRBB
10-16-2008, 05:18 PM

Timido
10-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Peanut Butter on a spring trap just make sure there is something around it to catch the blood that splatters. I had one in my old Lightning I had to take care of.

12seclx
10-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Peanut Butter on a spring trap just make sure there is something around it to catch the blood that splatters. I had one in my old Lightning I had to take care of.

I remember hearing these brotha's talk about peanut butter on mouse traps up at Christ Hospital in the waiting room a few months ago...

"my momma had a couple mice in her house and you know what they like?"

"pppeeeanut butter..."

I almost laughed out loud when they said that... Then at my uncle's house in Maysville, I used it and it worked but one mouse must of gotten his g.e.d or went to trade school because he was slick, I had to bait the trap with cheese to get him... :lol:

mustang8998
10-17-2008, 07:17 PM
I've always used peanut butter. Works like a charm.

firestang70
10-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I've always used peanut butter. Works like a charm.

Wow Jeff I don't think I would make that public.:D

mustang8998
10-17-2008, 10:18 PM

:bigthumb

Oh come on Dale, you know you do too!

Your the one that told me about it! :lol:

DeckerEnt
10-17-2008, 10:36 PM
I have 1 dog, and 2 cats. Not much smaller than a softball lives too long in my house. LOL
Keith

firestang70
10-18-2008, 08:12 PM
:bigthumb

Oh come on Dale, you know you do too!

Your the one that told me about it! :lol:
DOH! I forgot that, thanks for reminding me.:eek:

Walter
10-19-2008, 02:01 PM

Have her send nasty text messages to the mouse. That should scare him off. :lol:

winner70ta
10-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Also another one who uses the peanut butter with success. I have heard that they do not like the clothes dryer softener sheets that are used in dryers. May want to toss a couple of them in the vehicle.

SlowRS
10-20-2008, 06:50 AM

"its not cheating, if you rub peanut butter all over your testicles and let your dog lick it off, because its your dog"-road trip

SlowRS
10-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I have heard mothballs work well for keeping mice away.

bestracing
10-20-2008, 10:56 AM
You know those Hershey mini candy bars? Mice go ape shit for those. Break one in half, suck on it for a few seconds to get it all soft and smelling good. Then bait the trap.

60% of the time, it works every time.

I've had the best luck with peanut butter. If and when I have a mouse, I get it the first night with that.

rmracing
10-20-2008, 07:56 PM
I had some mice running around the house and garage . I set 4 traps out last night and got 3 mice . The new problem is something was eating on the 2 mice in the garage , so I guess I have a bigger problem than mice now . :confused:

BIGRED Z
10-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Quit being so stingy. Just buy the little critter his own biscuit you cheap ass! LOLOLOLLOLL!!!! :lol:

Mista Bone
10-25-2008, 03:49 AM
Quit being so stingy. Just buy the little critter his own biscuit you cheap ass! LOLOLOLLOLL!!!! :lol:

Mutt mama, did your guest get a home?

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHA

1986GT
10-25-2008, 05:55 PM
My brother put the "good stuff" all around his 83 vert. The stuff you can buy from the grain elevators. He even put it inside on plastic on the floor. Got it out in the spring and had a nice nest in the glove box and so on. There were some dead ones but I think the live ones figure it out after awhile. If you live in the country or around crop feilds your screwed. Its just going to happen unless your car is air tight. Even then them bastards are sneaky.

IWRBB
10-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Put a moat around it with a drawbridge.

BIGRED Z
10-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Mutt mama, did your guest get a home?

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHA

Trish took him home, but I was able to locate the owner that Monday and they have since been reuinited.

Steves LX
10-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Well the mouse is gone. I have set a trap in the car both in the front and rear twice now and no sign of that little guy. Talking about peanut butter. When we first moved into this house 5 years ago I was changing out the hot water heater. I noticed some mouse droppings around the heater. So I set some of those sticky traps and sure as shit the next day all 4 of them were missing. So I laughed and thought the kids are plaing a joke on me. So I went out and bought the old fashion mouse traps and set 3 of them with peanut butter. Next day I go check them and they were all set off but the peanut butter was gone on all of them. So I do some research and I was told it was either a roof rat or a norway rat or maybe even a squirell. So I bought the big mama jama rat tray. Put peanut butter on it and the next day there he was. He or she was actually cute but sorry no room him in my house. He was big too. About 10" long and probaly weighed around a 1 LB or so.

Stangman
10-27-2008, 09:05 AM
big Mama Jama trap for a big 1lb Mama Jama Mouse! :lol:

Atleast the house you live in now is a lot better than the house that used to be on that lot before they burned it down! :eek:

Steves LX
10-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah you 'aint kiddin. I seen that thing when we were lookin for a place and that was straight nasty.

Stangman
10-27-2008, 09:11 AM
I miss lookin at all the old cars/trucks/junk layin around though... looked all nostalgic..

Although my coupe brings that look back again :D

nskaats
10-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Jesus Steve, that's a big bitch. What were you feedin' that thing?

Steves LX
10-27-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure what the hell he was eating.

nskaats
10-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Most likely anything that didn't eat him...