Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fastest Dying Cities in the U.S. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Dying Cities in the U.S.

TZ250
10-14-2008, 10:57 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3wwykt :mad:

plattner01
10-16-2008, 01:46 AM
cinci

BigBadStang
10-16-2008, 08:35 AM
...and the current administration in Ohio office, is still trying to pass along more idiocy...as if the smoking ban hasn't killed off enough business, now we are facing the loss of another estimted 5k jobs statewide in the proposed pay day loan revamp. Ohio ranked among the worst when it comes to being "business friendly", and it seems that the state government doesn't have the ability, know how, or cajones to do anything about it anytime soon. :(

NXcoupe
10-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Nice to know I moved from Cincy to one of the top 5 worst cities in the country. And they say I have good luck.......

KenB
10-16-2008, 11:36 PM
Nice to know I moved from Cincy to one of the top 5 worst cities in the country. And they say I have good luck.......

When did you move? Maybe it's your fault. :dummy: lol

Waffles
10-17-2008, 05:41 AM

HA! :lol: Too funny. Mike moves in and there goes the neighborhood!

Mista Bone
10-17-2008, 05:49 AM
...and the current administration in Ohio office, is still trying to pass along more idiocy...as if the smoking ban hasn't killed off enough business, now we are facing the loss of another estimted 5k jobs statewide in the proposed pay day loan revamp. Ohio ranked among the worst when it comes to being "business friendly", and it seems that the state government doesn't have the ability, know how, or cajones to do anything about it anytime soon. :(

So the "LOAN SHARKS" will be put inline......

NXcoupe
10-17-2008, 10:14 AM

OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!! LOL. It was too long ago to be my fault, unless I am a very slow contagious organism. You be the judge!

BigBadStang
10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
So the "LOAN SHARKS" will be put inline......

Is anyone being FORCED to go there?
People go in those places on there own free will, knowing EXACTLY what the fees are. Do I use their services? No, but who are we to say no one else can? The overly strict guidelines proposed would shut down the entire pay day industry in Ohio due to profit margins, or lack thereof.