PDA

View Full Version : so i had a change of plans

A05C
10-14-2008, 12:25 AM
if anyone had read my other thread about doing a stroker BBF project this winter... there's been a change of plans.

i purchased a new HP computer not too long ago and recently a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to trade it for a short block.

so i recently acquired a FRESH rebuilt 306 with speed pro pistons and total seal rings, and an X-303 cam.

so the change has lead me to stay with a small block since my car is already set up for a small block.

out is coming the other fresh rebuilt 302/c4 setup for the 306/ a new built C4.

the 306 is going to have the intake/carb setup off of my 302 on it but rejetted, on top of my victor JR. im also planning on selling the ported e7 heads off of it since im going to go with a victor jr head. im also picking up a main cap girdle and it might see a small amount of nitrous seeing how the with the head dimensions and all the math that we did.. lead it to be right about ~10.1:1CR

i'll be taking out the motor and trans sometime in the next week or 2 seeing how the racing season is practically over up here.

i'll post up pics and start a build thread once the project starts over the winter in the build section

Andrew