Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
good place to get a red and white GT500 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : good place to get a red and white GT500

1992MustangDW
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Well my dad just got his trucks paid off, he went to the car show in tennessee, seen the red and white GT500 and now want one.

Also what motor combo comes with them.

graysonracin
10-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Mike Casstrucci in alexandria has one:bigthumb

1992MustangDW
10-13-2008, 09:36 PM
thanks ill have him check it out tomorrow

cobrajoe
10-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Beefcake at Beechmont.....

1992MustangDW
10-14-2008, 07:25 AM
thanks

KobraII
10-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Well my dad just got his trucks paid off, he went to the car show in tennessee, seen the red and white GT500 and now want one.

Also what motor combo comes with them.

They come with the Supercharged 5.4 DOHC motor with a 6 speed

PONYGRL
10-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Yep, go to Castrucci in Atown. We used to know this guy named Mike there who said he could get me a Roush 427 brand new less than a yr ago, right when the next model years came out, for 7k if I traded in my car....WITH 0%financing for 5 years. I test drove it and everything.... As soon as we got out of the parking lot on 27 he told me to drive it like I stole it and I tried but I was nervous and his boss even called him to see if everythin was alright lol Then I knew my mom would completely kill me and a 427 isnt exactly a daily driver. I guess not too many girls are into cars like that though. But that guy was totally awesome and he is why my boyfriend's whole family has only bought from him for years and years but he's in Canada now. My bf also got a good deal on his Roush there, but none of the other guys seem to haggle at all and aren't cool and get you a good deal like him.... especially w/a shelby We stop in there every couple months to check out the stangs. They also hav a badass blackjack right now :) Good luck, the shelbys are for sure sweet too.

KobraII
10-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Yep, go to Castrucci in Atown. We used to know this guy named Mike there who said he could get me a Roush 427 brand new less than a yr ago, right when the next model years came out, for 7k if I traded in my car....WITH 0%financing for 5 years. I test drove it and everything.... As soon as we got out of the parking lot on 27 he told me to drive it like I stole it and I tried but I was nervous and his boss even called him to see if everythin was alright lol Then I knew my mom would completely kill me and a 427 isnt exactly a daily driver. I guess not too many girls are into cars like that though. But that guy was totally awesome and he is why my boyfriend's whole family has only bought from him for years and years but he's in Canada now. My bf also got a good deal on his Roush there, but none of the other guys seem to haggle at all and aren't cool and get you a good deal like him.... especially w/a shelby We stop in there every couple months to check out the stangs. They also hav a badass blackjack right now :) Good luck, the shelbys are for sure sweet too.

But all the cool girls are, haha

PONYGRL
10-14-2008, 10:42 AM
But all the cool girls are, haha

Damn straight

mustangrodtp
10-14-2008, 04:09 PM
32 Ford in Batavia had one. Ask for Keith Shomo.

92coupe
10-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Kerry Ford in Tri County, Has one on the showroom floor.

glassman
10-15-2008, 10:28 AM
32 Ford in Batavia had one. Ask for Keith Shomo.

I do 32's glass work and they aren't bad to deal with. Tom Baker and Keith will treat you right. I think they would do sticker or maybee better on that car just to move it. Witch is way better than the 5,000 grand or better that a friend of mine paid just a few short months ago.