Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Florida 5.0 Guage cluster [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Florida 5.0 Guage cluster

92coupe
10-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know what there website is? Or can you post up a link.

Thanks Brian

Paul408Notch
10-12-2008, 10:15 AM
www.mc-machine.com if you want a super kick-ass billet aluminum one.

Or http://www.florida50.com/

92coupe
10-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks Paul, The MC Machine looks like a lot better product for the money.

Paul408Notch
10-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks Paul, The MC Machine looks like a lot better product for the money.

100%, and you can see the picture of mine on his page. :D

facemelter71
10-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Late post I know.But the Mc-Machine plates kick ass.Ive got the Phantom's in mine.Paul has the PhantomII. If i did it all over again,i would have done the PhantomII's.
Oh yea.One other thing.
Electric speedo is the best way to go no matter what.

92coupe
10-15-2008, 07:32 AM
Late post I know.But the Mc-Machine plates kick ass.Ive got the Phantom's in mine.Paul has the PhantomII. If i did it all over again,i would have done the PhantomII's.
Oh yea.One other thing.
Electric speedo is the best way to go no matter what.

Do you need some kind of an adapter to go from cable to elec?

I was looking into the Phantom II as well, nice looking guages.

facemelter71
10-15-2008, 10:08 AM
The cool thing about the electric speedo's is they will hook up to the VSS coming out of the trans.Ill head outside and take a look at mine since my kick panels are off and let you know what color the wire is.You just cut the wire and splice in the gauge in between the wire,and your ECM still gets a VSS signal if you still want to use cruise.There is no adapter or special thing you need.Just some wire and some crimpers.And the speedo has all kinds of cool stuff.
Like if you do a gear swap,or tire height change,you just reset the speedo and go through the relearn for a mile and your good.No more swapping speedo gears in the trans or lookin for the right height tire.