Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
umtr [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : umtr

cobradon
10-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Just got home it was a long day.First run was at 4pm second run was at 8pm made my first round pass at 10:45pm.Won the first round second round didn't start till 12:15am.Lost redlight the fella was playing games he would not stage thats bullshit.We did our burnouts I staged and he just sat there.I had to back up and stage agian.One good thing I ran my first .000 light all and all pretty good night.

jls94z
10-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Just in case you missed every drivers meeting this year including the one tonight.... You had to back out because you didn't courtesy stage. Craig did exactly what he was supposed to do!

ponymom05
10-12-2008, 04:05 AM
:agree: It was highly stressed at Saturday's driver's meeting about courtesy staging. Not a tough concept to understand. If you double-bulb, back out and restage. It's always the guy losing who complains.

cobradon
10-12-2008, 09:13 AM
:agree: It was highly stressed at Saturday's driver's meeting about courtesy staging. Not a tough concept to understand. If you double-bulb, back out and restage. It's always the guy losing who complains.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.As far as the drivers meeting I was standing 10 feet from the guy talking and could barly here him over all the other cars.

craigels
10-12-2008, 03:52 PM
second round didn't start till 12:15am.Lost redlight the fella was playing games he would not stage thats bullshit.We did our burnouts I staged and he just sat there.I had to back up and stage agian.

LOL no games here. Just abiding by the things stated at last night's and every other driver's meeting this year. They said you have to back out and I am supposed to wait on you to do so, so I did. Sorry you had to lose like that.

Craig

cobradon
10-12-2008, 07:52 PM
My fault that was only the 2nd time I raced.I really should not of said anything I was just tired from that long ass day my fault sorry Craig.I'll sharpen up on my staging.Don:bigthumb