Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hey Sharad [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sharad

88ssp
10-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Nice write-up in the new 5.0 mag. :cool1:

Sharad
10-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks man! "Phase One" was fun. Phase Two should be AWESOME! The tentative title is "Tens or Bust! (literally)" LOL! :lol:

bobtsgt
10-17-2008, 11:55 AM
finally got around to reading it. very well put together. those pictures really came out great. Can't wait to read the next installment.

Sharad
10-17-2008, 12:33 PM
thanks man! We're getting there. Fuel tank came in yesterday and car is going to Rigid for some blower piping SOOOON!

bobtsgt
10-17-2008, 12:35 PM
awesome. guess I'll take a little 10 minute drive up there and check it out when Rob gets it.

Sharad
10-17-2008, 03:38 PM
cool cool... I wish I could be there to see him work his magic! (although that would probably just bug the sh_t out of him!) :lol:

I've been whoring out this pic, but I can't help it! I've been waiting four months for this! Supposedly this tank is one of four that have been produced so far:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/sraldiris/stealthtankMedium.jpg

When Rob gets done F1R-plumbing, I'll install this with the corresponding Aeromotive system, slop out a quick dyno tune, and cross my fingers for a 10 second pass on the stock motor! :D

bobtsgt
10-17-2008, 03:57 PM
daymn that is purdy :drool: I want one for my coffee table :D

Holly
10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Nice write-up in the new 5.0 mag. :cool1:

I just got mine two days ago, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. It came the same day as Cosmo, and we all know which one is more important. :lol:

Congrats Sharad... I'll check it out this evening!

PonymanfiveO
10-17-2008, 07:53 PM
cool looking tank!!!!!

is that one or two pumps?
A1000 or Eliminator pump?

wildstang89
10-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I talked to the previous owner tonight(Chris). He was still bummed about selling it. LOL! Good article though.:bigthumb

Sharad
10-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks everyone!!

bobtsgt: yeah, I love it. I think I'm gonna paint the sump satin black so it doesn't stand out too much.

Holly: heck yeah man! Cosmo FTMFW! Good uhhh bedroom advice in that magazine!! :D

Matt, it's the pre-pump filter on the left side and an Eliminator pump on the right side.

I talked to the previous owner tonight(Chris). He was still bummed about selling it. LOL! Good article though.:bigthumb

Yeah, I've tried to call Chris several times lately... it just goes to voicemail. I mentioned him twice in the article. (not by name, because I didn't know if he'd mind) I have tried to pay him due respect for keeping the car so nice.

rogers
10-17-2008, 10:29 PM
very nice write up indeed but did i spy a subframe connectors under the car of some sort just curious i still love the now classical look of the fox :bigthumb

wildstang89
10-17-2008, 11:40 PM
He's really hard to reach LOL. Just sorta ran into him today.

Sharad
10-18-2008, 12:20 PM
very nice write up indeed but did i spy a subframe connectors under the car of some sort just curious i still love the now classical look of the fox :bigthumb

Thanks. I asked Chris what kind of connectors they were and he wasn't sure. I think they may be Kenny Brown because they have a bunch of extra braces. I want to remove them as soon as possible and have Rigid Race Cars install a ten-point with through-the-floor connectors. Hopefully we'll get that done before spring. I have the feeling we're gonna need it! :coo1: