Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stopped by shooters..... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stopped by shooters.....

DeckerEnt
10-10-2008, 07:33 AM
There was a thread about the Judge pistol a while back and the Tharus Judge was a little hard to find. Well, Shooters in Independence Ky has 5 of them. Blued, stainless, didn't get the price but Shooters is always cool on prices. They also had one of those .22 rifles that look like an MP-5. That one was 499.00. Good price for that one.
Keith

ADaughen
10-10-2008, 09:17 AM
There was a thread about the Judge pistol a while back and the Tharus Judge was a little hard to find. Well, Shooters in Independence Ky has 5 of them. Blued, stainless, didn't get the price but Shooters is always cool on prices. They also had one of those .22 rifles that look like an MP-5. That one was 499.00. Good price for that one.
Keith

GSG-5 (MP-5 clone) is running ~$475 at AIM Surplus in Middletown, if they have any in stock. GSG is supposed to be raising prices on them to ~$550. So if you want one, get it now.

bestracing
10-10-2008, 01:41 PM
I stopped in there this past week for the first time and I have to say it's a nice place. I'm going to have to take my son there to shoot this winter.