Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
BROKE AZZ... PEOPLE! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : BROKE AZZ... PEOPLE!

4.sick
10-01-2008, 11:28 PM
IM F'N DONE WITH POSTING ITEMS ON THIS SITE!!!! ALMOST AS BAD AS CRAIGSLIST! ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?

mustangboy
10-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Over the years I've sold just about as many parts as anyone on this site and I also sold cars for several years. Most people are well intentioned and honest but occasionally you run into some assholes. Fortunately I've been very lucky selling stuff on here and not had too many problems. You just have to remember to never get your hopes up till you have cash in hand and never hold parts, its always first come first serve.

Mr.Moontang
10-02-2008, 09:53 AM
IM F'N DONE WITH POSTING ITEMS ON THIS SITE!!!! ALMOST AS BAD AS CRAIGSLIST! ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?

Wow, you have 38 posts on here and all of them are stuff you are trying to sell... Maybe you should try to be a contributing member on here and be a little more involved with the site as a whole. This is just my opinion, you can carry on with your "yard sale"

Holly
10-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Wow, you have 38 posts on here and all of them are stuff you are trying to sell... Maybe you should try to be a contributing member on here and be a little more involved with the site as a whole.

Agreed Scott!

Don't come on here bitching about selling shit dude, when that's ALL you come on here for.

Stangman
10-02-2008, 10:24 AM
The economy sucks, and for most of us our money goes elsewhere (GAS!)

I can't buy parts that I committed to due to the fact that I need a new daily driver. And the people who were selling them understand that shit happens...

Flaming87lx
10-02-2008, 10:46 AM
I don't know how you listed your ad, but I have a problem with people who don't post a price and put best offer. Don't expect to get a big offer, everybody will low ball you to find out a starting point. Not too many people have extra money right now either, and need to buy things as cheap as possible......

02mingryGT
10-02-2008, 11:16 AM

BOO FUCKING HOO!!!:flipoff:

DeckerEnt
10-02-2008, 11:18 AM
This site is so much more than a big for sale place. Check it out some time. You may make a friend or 2.
Keith

4.sick
10-02-2008, 11:35 AM
WoW...lol....i thought this forum was just for (rants) like this? :tard:

4.sick
10-02-2008, 11:39 AM
wtf.... i've been a member since, 98,and have more than a few friends, with stangs! hell.....i've owned 12 of them, since 1992 How many others can say that? get back ta work!!!!

Holly
10-02-2008, 11:41 AM
WoW...lol....i thought this forum was just for (rants) like this? :tard:

You have to earn the right to rant. :lol:

wtf.... i've been a member since, 98, get back ta work!!!!

Uhhh.. I don't think so guy. :rolleyes:

facemelter71
10-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Coulda sworn this site started around 04.

Stangman
10-02-2008, 11:46 AM
T-shirts say since 2002...

4.sick
10-02-2008, 11:52 AM
ok, maybe 98 is far, but i remember, just after meeting vinny at the first hooters cruise in!spring/01 maybe?

Mr.Moontang
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM
wtf.... i've been a member since, 98

Hmmm, this is a rather odd find on your profile then...

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I think you get out what you put in. You're gonna get lowballers any time you're selling something used. If you don't like that then you need to stick with eBay or some other auction style classifieds so that your asking price is the lowest you'll take.

Holly
10-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Coulda sworn this site started around 04.

March 14, 2002

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't there a server change or something like that, which changed everyone's join date and reset everyone's posts? That's why so many of the old members have an '04 join date.

Mr.Moontang
10-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't there a server change or something like that, which changed everyone's join date and reset everyone's posts? That's why so many of the old members have an '04 join date.You are right there was the original tri-pod site then our first v bulliten site now this one I think.

Stangman
10-02-2008, 02:43 PM
When I first joined in December of '04, the site looked nothing like it does now. I remember it as a darker colored background and was setup all together different (simillar to 460ford.com). But then I wrecked my car and didnt log on for about a year

347sc
10-02-2008, 02:55 PM
wtf.... i've been a member since, 98,and have more than a few friends, with stangs! hell.....i've owned 12 of them, since 1992 How many others can say that? get back ta work!!!!

I've owned 15 myself Plus Im an OG member here but what does that have to do with selling parts?:confused:

Mista Bone
10-02-2008, 03:10 PM
March 14, 2002

Yep, it was a chilly Sunday, I was late for work due to the meet at Hooters, missed the burnouts. I'd had my Trans Am barely 2 weeks.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Trans%20Am/MY86TA-1.jpg

4.sick
10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
hmmm..... i think u found 06, because, of that a-hole whom loaded the site with a virus, shut it down, and caused probs, for many peeps, pc's! i had to re-sign again! correct????

zippy94
10-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Just because you're a post whore does mean you contribute to the site. More or less taking up space on the server.And I am Talking about all you nut swingerz out there.

MrsAPE
10-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Just because you're a post whore does mean you contribute to the site.

Amen! :rolleyes:

mb88coupe
10-03-2008, 04:08 PM

ive had that many in a year or less....

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Just because you're a post whore does mean you contribute to the site. More or less taking up space on the server.And I am Talking about all you nut swingerz out there.

Yeah that's me, i'm a nut swinger :flipoff:

zippy94
10-03-2008, 05:07 PM
You better watch your smilie's Because I consider that a Insult.And We all know the 3000 post you made haven't contributed chit!!! So keep on stroking your mouse.

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
You better watch your smilie's Because I consider that a Insult.And We all know the 3000 post you made haven't contributed chit!!! So keep on stroking your mouse.

Man are you serious? Don't make stupid e threats to me pal, i don't run my mouth to people on here without backing it up. Take a F'in step back and ease up before you start some serious shit that you don't want. It's an internet forum, people post and chat and have a good time. If you don't want any part of it then get lost. Are you "contributing" with running your mouth and making threats? Who's wasted bandwidth here, me or you?

4.sick
10-03-2008, 05:58 PM
hey...... u put urself out there! No body called you out!

zippy94
10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
First OFF I bet you don't run your mouth like this face to face and SECOND I have 3,858 posts intil I have to worry about taking up more space then you. So it's evident you have been Called a post whore or nut swinger. Or one of those low rent low ballers Because I have touch a nerve.

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-03-2008, 08:43 PM
For starters, i don't take "nut swinger" as any less of an insult as you take smileys as insults. Second, if you run your mouth to ME in MY face in person, see what happens. I don't have any enemies in "real life" because i get along with everyone. You obviously are either an internet hard ass or a total dick if you run your mouth like this in person.

Also as far as posts go, i guess if all i used this site for is buying and selling crap then i wouldn't get many posts either. Looking through your posts it looks like the only reason you're around is for the classifieds. I guess if all i cared about how much i can leach out of this site then i would consider people nut swingers because they hang out and make friends and end up with a lot of posts.

And lastly, who nuts am i supposedly hanging from anyways?

DeckerEnt
10-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Well this has turned into an interesting thread after all. Zippy seems to have 127 posts but claims to have thousands. Hmmm. David is questioning Zippy and Zippy is being a hard ass about it.
To all the lurkers who hang on this site and just sell stuff, come on in and join the party. This is a great place to just relax, have fun, and meet some of the greatest people around.
But, we are a close nit family here. We have lost one of our own and will not lose any more. We will rally in force to the aid of a member of the family.
I am Keith, member in good standing since 04, maybe not as many posts as you but mine are worth more.
Keith

Mr.Moontang
10-03-2008, 10:25 PM
4,826 posts here with the "Family"

juiced347
10-03-2008, 10:46 PM
not many post here but have been here awhile and want to make it out to a cruise sometime also i am a broke azz so kiss my ass

4.sick
10-04-2008, 12:20 AM
i think zip, said he a few thousand " UNTIL" he has more than 85 coupe! And how would it be called "leaching out", if all ur stuff is for a cheap price, and meant to help others in need, while freeing up space in the garage? and not everyone has time to sit on their ass all day, and get to meet new people! I for one, am busy with work, and a fam! But i have made some aquaintances, on here from selling/buying items, and i think thats what we are all here for? to help each other out?????

PonymanfiveO
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Dont knock your brother down, reach out and help him up. -Vinny5oh

:)

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-04-2008, 01:54 AM
i think zip, said he a few thousand " UNTIL" he has more than 85 coupe! And how would it be called "leaching out", if all ur stuff is for a cheap price, and meant to help others in need, while freeing up space in the garage? and not everyone has time to sit on their ass all day, and get to meet new people! I for one, am busy with work, and a fam! But i have made some aquaintances, on here from selling/buying items, and i think thats what we are all here for? to help each other out?????

It's one thing to be busy and not be able to post much. It's something else to spend 4 years on a site simply to use the classifieds, and then turn around and call people who've put in and supported this site a nut swinger. It's something else altogether to sit and take on some kind of defensive hard ass attitude over a stupid ass smiley. I'd feel really stupid to get myself into a face to face confrontation, with someone i had never even seen in person, all because i chose to take offense over a damned smiliey and then run my mouth over it, all when it was a F'in joke to begin with.

Someone's panties are in a wad and maybe even has sand in their vagina. Like i said, i get along with everyone, but i didn't cast the first stone in this thread. How many people on this forum have as many posts as me? Is Holley a nut swinger too?

Mista Bone
10-04-2008, 02:51 AM
off to the whipping room!

chadomac
10-04-2008, 10:09 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Holly
10-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Dont knock your brother down, reach out and help him up. -Vinny5oh
:)

Word.

e5shea
10-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Nut swingers and sand it the vagina....sounds like a whippin' room thread.

On a side note, nut swinging is in no way condoned as appropriate behavior as it may result in injury.

Also, sand in the vagina should be removed immediately to avoid unneccesary chaffing and/or nasty infections.

bestracing
10-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow, I was on the old Tri-pod site and it just took me awhile to move on over to here. Joined mostly because of Vinny and the SBZ/Cincy Speed's Dyno Days. I don't own a Mustang but I do appreciate thier performance abilities and like fast cars. If I have anything relevant to say I'll post it but without much knowledge of Ford stuff I can't offer much help.