Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2008 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2008 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series

VuNiT3
09-30-2008, 02:23 PM
My boss just came in my office to tell me that for the remainder of the 2008 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, the company I work for will be sponsoring a truck. This is pretty kick ass. I may even be able to get some tickets. Check it out http://www.davidstarr.com/

Black Horse
09-30-2008, 04:07 PM
That's cool! How many more races this season, 3?

VuNiT3
09-30-2008, 04:16 PM
I am pretty sure 3 is what I heard. Pretty exciting to work for a company that sponsors NASCAR.

BigBadStang
09-30-2008, 04:45 PM
lol...with Starr driving, you'll at least get to see what the company logo looks like on a wadded up truck! :lol:

He's not a bad guy, he just overdrives when he has a good truck, and takes out others, and himself.

hopefully you can score some tix!

Our company (UPS) is going to sponsor David Ragan in the #6 Roush Fusion starting next year...so long to the Toyota and David Reutimann!
Now if we can just get Bob Vandergriff Jr. to start going rounds in NHRA!

It is cool to see your company logo on a race car/race truck though!

VuNiT3
09-30-2008, 04:48 PM
That's cool! How many more races this season, 3?

I looked, there are 6 races left. We just rolled out a new branding for our company so we were looking for a way to get it out there. I think this could get it noticed.

VuNiT3
09-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Now if we can just get Bob Vandergriff Jr. to start going rounds in NHRA!

I heard UPS is dropping Vandergriff for next year. Is this true?

BigBadStang
09-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I haven't heard for sure, but it would not be surprising due to his lackluster performance this year.

Not to mention he was somewhat of a dick to a bunch (5) of us lowly UPS employees at his pit trailer at Norwalk. He talked with us at first, and told us to stay together, then he signed autographs for the other peolple there, then kind of grinned at us and strutted off. all we wanted were pics and stuff. :mad:

02mingryGT
10-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Pretty cool. Maybe the company will buy a luxury box at Kentucky.