Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
A GREAT DAY - THANK YOU ALL!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A GREAT DAY - THANK YOU ALL!!!

redfirepearlgt
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM
What a great day today and how awesome it was to get to meet so many of you. Sorry Silver Bullet that we egged you on to crack the throttle on your ride and got you bitched at by the hired help. That was awesome regardless. I guess some people just don't like having their hair parted while they are eating.:lol:!!!!!!

Thanks to each of you fellow enthusiasts for being so respectful and allowing a newer member to feel like a part of the group. Too often one goes to a cruise in and meets people with severe self absorbed cocky arrogant attitudes. Not the case here. Thank you for being such a warm and friendly and open group.

I hope each of you has a safe way of travel until we all can meet up again.

beefcake
09-28-2008, 08:07 PM
yep yep,

i cracked mine before i left, got all the way out, and the guy stopped me and said keep it down in the parking lot,

i'm like

uhh, okay, lol, i was 5 foot away from the exit

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Heck after you left i was ripping into mine and nobody said anything. I guess because i was all the way out in the lot.

Don't come to a car themed restaurant with bikes and cars everywhere and expect to dine like it's Applebees.

On another note, i just found out today that The Bad Apple is sitting up on a lift inside!!! That car is almost legendary. I remember seeing it run years ago when i was just a teenager. It was so cool to see it sitting there and get to look it over in person.

Mr.Moontang
09-28-2008, 08:21 PM
yep yep,

i cracked mine before i left, got all the way out, and the guy stopped me and said keep it down in the parking lot,

i'm like

uhh, okay, lol, i was 5 foot away from the exit

The guy standing at the exit was Don - the owner... Very cool guy...

Mustard
09-28-2008, 08:58 PM
It was a great time and day for the show

Black Horse
09-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Great time, great weather, great cars, great friends (old and new).....what more can you say!

R825OH
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Good talking to ya Chad .Definitely a great day!!

DeckerEnt
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Good to meet you and welcome!!
Keith

mach_u
09-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Nice meeting you Chad. Definitely a good day, that's for sure!

USMCPONY
09-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Who was complaining a customer or mamgement?

DeckerEnt
09-28-2008, 11:00 PM
When Terry started his car, this customer in a Chad Johnson jersy yelled something like, Cut that s@#t off, or something like that. We all laughed at him. It was a cruise in, not a bengals game.LOL
Keith

USMCPONY
09-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah Terry told me about Ocho Cinco. That really pissed me off. I wouldnt of been able to keep my mouth shut if I was there. I hate STUPIDITY and for some one to go to a all Mustang cruise in and complain about loud cars is pretty stupid.

Silver Bullet
09-29-2008, 12:05 AM
It was nice meeting you all too!

All I can say, some people (Oucho Cinco) Just don't get it.... :cool1:

Stangman
09-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Not like the bengals were doing anything spectacular... right? :lol:

Mr.Moontang
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
"One of these things is not like the other" LOL

Maximus
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
When Terry started his car, this customer in a Chad Johnson jersy yelled something like, Cut that s@#t off, or something like that. We all laughed at him. It was a cruise in, not a bengals game.LOL
Keith

You guys should said,
"Dude, you are wearing a Bengals jersey...STFU!!!":lol:

Black Horse
09-29-2008, 03:58 PM
He should have just went inside if he wanted to watch the game. Next time I can see a lot tatto with a big cloud of smoke rolling through the outside bar ;)

facemelter71
09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
No, Terry tried to get the rear tires moving "5 feet from where the bikes parked" thats what he was talkin about.
I thought it was a good day.Met some more people,85sscoupe,Moontang (Tryin to unrap a twizzlers LOL),R825oh car looks awesome,Decker,StevesLx.It was cool to put a face with the names.

92Coupe,thanks for meeting me at Thriftway.As always,your car looks and sounds awesome.I met alot of people at this one.It was cool.Silverbullets car sounds sweet.
Now I just need to get Capristang to paint my car the same color as his,that was the best blue i have seen in a long time.