Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Palin and witchcraft... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Palin and witchcraft...

NaomiDstangLvr
09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
This was on AOL I think it might scare a few people away from voting for McCain. Personally, I'm a religious person, so I didn't really see the harm in it...

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/palin-once-blessed-against-witchcraft/187797?icid=100214839x1210073549x1200582527

Maximus
09-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Imagine how many votes she got from all the religious Nut jobs:lol:

NaomiDstangLvr
09-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Whats that mean? I'm religious, but certainly not a nut job. :tongue2:

Goober
09-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Don't believe it. It's too grainy to tell who it is.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Wait...you can get blessed and be protected from that crap????

My nut job ex thinks she's some kind of witch and she's always trying to put a hex on me or shrink my balls...i can use all the blessings i can get.

Goober
09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Pics?

Carl
09-25-2008, 07:52 PM
What....of his balls??:lol: JFWY

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-25-2008, 08:04 PM
What....of his balls??:lol: JFWY

:eek: :sukit:

rogers
09-25-2008, 09:50 PM
i personally don't see no harm in asking for a little help from above as a matter a fact seems everytime someone around here gets caught up in some personal drama they go asking for help from above so why not a little preventative maint :lol: besides that she's hott! :lol:

REDHOTGTGIRL
09-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Something about that video seems off... almost like it was dubbed over or something. But seriously, that doesn't seem as crazy as some of the things said by the pastor of the church Obama attended.

BigBadStang
09-26-2008, 08:47 AM
It's amazing that all of this stuff miraculously appears (dems and repubs) at inopportune times. It's all a bunch of crappola, and is mostly irrelevant anyway. Take all these clips and bits (from both camps) with a grain of salt, and make your voting decision based on substantial information, not grainy, dubbed over, taken out of context crap that has a clear spin on it.
Excercise your right to VOTE...but be an INFORMED VOTER!

Mustard
09-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Religon is a very personal thing. If she feels being prayed over is an aid to her so be it.

Goldenpony
09-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Pretty lady. She is the one think that scares me away from voting for McCain.

Rick93coupe
09-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Pretty lady. She is the one think that scares me away from voting for McCain.

Just so I'm clear, if she was fugly you'd be voting for McCain?:rolleyes:

Goldenpony
09-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Just so I'm clear, if she was fugly you'd be voting for McCain?:rolleyes:

I will PROBABLY vote for McCain anyway, but Palin keeps me from being comfortable doing it. My comment on her looks was just that, a comment. I don't like her for a lot of reasons.

04 Venom
09-27-2008, 01:27 PM
It's amazing that all of this stuff miraculously appears (dems and repubs) at inopportune times. It's all a bunch of crappola, and is mostly irrelevant anyway. Take all these clips and bits (from both camps) with a grain of salt, and make your voting decision based on substantial information, not grainy, dubbed over, taken out of context crap that has a clear spin on it.
Excercise your right to VOTE...but be an INFORMED VOTER!

Couldn't agree more.

I also think we are seeing the Hockey Mom turning into a hockey puck. Her interview with Katy Couric was a nightmare (she couldn't get out of the way of her own words) and I predict the debate Thursday will be the final nail. She is good speaking from a prepared speech, but her discomfort with non-texted events is beginning to become more of a problem. Palin energized the Republican base at the convention and bumped up the campaign contributions, but putting her on the ticket was a much bigger mistake for McCain then "suspending" his campaign to go to Washington. Both were stunts that turned into busts.

Unless there is an unexpected "game changer" in favor of the Republicans or the opposite for the Democrats, I think it is over for McCain. Looking at the states that are leaning Democrat versus Republican, McCain needs at least 70 of the undecided states' electoral votes and Obama only needs 47 more. Who knows-- a lot can happen in a month.

NaomiDstangLvr
09-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Wait...you can get blessed and be protected from that crap????

My nut job ex thinks she's some kind of witch and she's always trying to put a hex on me or shrink my balls...i can use all the blessings i can get.

WTF? What kind of taste in women do you have?? :lol:

rogers
09-27-2008, 09:01 PM
WTF? What kind of taste in women do you have?? :lol:

+1 Palin is hott i'd take her home to my mom and my mom is only a few years older :lol:

Goldenpony
09-27-2008, 09:55 PM
+1 Palin is hott i'd take her home to my mom and my mom is only a few years older :lol:

I agree, Palin IS hot - just not very bright.