Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
j/k Rabbi leaving Congregation [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : j/k Rabbi leaving Congregation

Pops Fun
09-24-2008, 01:21 PM
A popular young Rabbi, on Sabbath Eve, announced to his congregation that he was not planning to renew his contract. He explained that he felt he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more and so take care of his family.

There was a hush. No one wanted him to leave.

Sol Epstein, who owned a couple of Toyota and Lexus dealerships in the city stood up and proclaimed, "If the Rabbi stays, I will provide him with a new Lexus every year and his wife with a Toyota Sienna to transport their children!"

The congregation sighed in appreciation, and applauded.

Then Sam Goldstein, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stood and said, "If the Rabbi will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all his children!!"

More sighs and loud applause.

Sadie Goldfarb, age 88, stood and announced with a smile, "If the Rabbi stays, I will give him sex!"

There was total silence.

The Rabbi, blushing, asked her, "Mrs. Goldfarb, whatever possessed you to say such a thing?"

Sadie's 90 year old husband Jacob was trying to hide,holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side while his wife replied:

"Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Fuck the Rabbi!'"

Stang849
09-24-2008, 07:44 PM
That's some funny shit!!!!