Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Who knows a lot about 4 eyed foxes? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who knows a lot about 4 eyed foxes?

Stangman
09-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Reason I ask is, I've got an '85 4 cyl. coupe, and I am going to put a GT front bumper on it and using the Marchal foglights with it as well, So what I need to know is... Do all the foxes come with foglight wiring even if they arent a GT or will I have to add the wiring? I really dont want to cut the original ends off of my foglights if I dont have to.

thanks!

R825OH
09-24-2008, 11:15 AM
I think you have to add the wiring Jesse mine didn't have any in there.And it being an 82 it would of . Didn't find any fbars on FEP either. they are gettin hard to find

Stangman
09-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Is it just a simple Plug'n'Play setup or do I have to find a GT wiring harness somewhere?

Evil_Capri
09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I'd go with a newer setup. The older Marchal/Mustang/Capri wiring (on my 3 1986 5.0 Capris) had a tendency to overheat and burn . . . at least on mine.

Stangman
09-24-2008, 11:34 AM
I had tossed that around, and it's probably what I'll do. cant hurt anything and not like I plan on selling the parts after I put them on the car anyway... I just hate to cut original Marchal foglight wiring :o

I'd love to find an original underdash foglight switch though...