Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity...

Stangman
09-24-2008, 09:06 AM
To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair-dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom... Don't disguise your voice!

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they "want fries with that".

4. Put Decaff in the coffee machine for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions... switch to espressso!

5. In the "memo" field of all your checks, write "for marijuana"

6. Order Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a straight face.

7. Specify that your Drive-thru order is "to go".

8. When money comes out of the ATM, Scream "I won! I won!

9. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!!

10. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, We are going to have to let one of you go".

And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity....

Share this with others!

:lol::lol:

VuNiT3
09-24-2008, 09:10 AM
That's funny.

REDHOTGTGIRL
09-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Hahaha! That's cute! I like the diet water one...

Black Horse
09-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I like those!

MrsAPE
09-24-2008, 12:48 PM

I've been known to write 'for sexual favors' on mine. Did that on the check to pay for hoodies long time ago. Resulted in a PM from Vinny saying he thought he was the only one that did that and thanks for making his day.

Those are good!!

Stangman
09-24-2008, 01:05 PM

I've been known to write 'for sexual favors' on mine. Did that on the check to pay for hoodies long time ago. Resulted in a PM from Vinny saying he thought he was the only one that did that and thanks for making his day.

Those are good!!

That is freaking hillarious!!!!! I can't stop laughing! I think you made my day too!!

2-8-1
09-26-2008, 12:59 AM
I've been known to write 'for sexual favors' on mine

Everytime a certain friend of mine writes me a check for something I have sold him or whatnot, he write "For Services Rendered" in the memo field.

dedpedal
09-26-2008, 07:49 AM
Sounds pretty much like a normal day for me.

Mustard
09-26-2008, 10:12 PM
#4 in great. I do vending for a living and have a stop on my rought that pissed me off so I switched them to decaf. After about 2 days they were all bitching about headaches and such.