Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Model Cars [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Model Cars

rpppaprp
09-23-2008, 05:44 PM
I have some model cars and for the right price they may get sold. I have a very nice Mustang collection as well as everything else. Most are opened but are brand new. I have lots of resin aftermarket parts ( cowl induction hoods, weld wheels, etc... ). I may trade all of them for a real nice mustang body or a ranger. If you know Jesse from sardinia, ask him about them. I literally have hundreds of models. I would prefer to get rid of all of them at one time, but i may sell some. If not, I will probably be selling my capri.

Stangman
09-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd hate to see you get rid of your collection Jr, you've got some good stuff there! If I had the money I'd help you out, I'd love to have just about all those cars/parts. Hopefully you get everything in order soon so you won't have to get rid of anything. :bigthumb

rpppaprp
09-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm not counting on selling it. I've learned that most people on here sound like they are interested in buying your stuff but when they come to look at it they want you to give the stuff away. Thats why i would rather advertise stuff for sale on craigslist. At least the people there who are interested in your stuff dont pick it apart. I hate to say it but i have sold more parts to people on other sites than on here. I am not saying everyone is like that, but i have talked to a lot of members who act like they dont have time to mess with you.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Huh...i haven't ever found a decent buyer on CL...just a bunch of hill jack lowballers.

I think your best bet may be to put the whole lot on ebay with a reserve...that's the only way you can be sure to get the money out of it that you want and be able to avoid low ballers and people trying to pick apart the collection.

rpppaprp
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Your probably right. And by the way, you are one of the few on here that seems to be a respectful person as is cincystang, jeff88coupe, facemelter71, steveslx, and i cant leave out Rick and Jesse. I am sure there are others, but i have not met them. I came to the conclusion i pointed out earlier by looking through my postings. Most people who replied to them acted like i had no idea what i was doing. I had a guy tell me he wanted to give me $500 for a complete ( needs restored ) 1984 1/2 Anniversary car with the origional V8 and 5speed still in it. He tried to tell me they held no value. Maybe not but the car is still worth more than $500. Oh well. Just overlook my ranting. I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now.

dawsin94cobra
09-24-2008, 08:41 PM
i would buy and 93 cobra models you have or if by any chance you have an 89gt?? let me know!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah, that's the drawback to a public forum...you're gonna get some people who don't play well with others :D

rpppaprp
09-25-2008, 06:01 PM
i would buy and 93 cobra models you have or if by any chance you have an 89gt?? let me know!!!

I am pretty sur I have both. I'll look tonight and see what I can find.

By the way, i am looking for outside toys and maybe a boys 16" bike. I appologize if anyone was offended by my recent posts. I am now the proud provider of a 3 year old girl and 4 year old boy because thier parents are drunks and druggies and the courts decided they were not good parents. I am glad to have them but the added expense has put me in a bad spot.

Stangman
09-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Atleast you are doing the right thing by taking care of them. Ricks dad might be able to make you a genuine handcrafted log bed for the price of a Capri, lol

Timido
09-26-2008, 05:47 PM
This is kinda starting to sound like a for sale/trade add.