Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
So who was uptown Saturday Night? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So who was uptown Saturday Night?

Blackout
09-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Great race...but very time consuming. The guys from Columbus just took to long to do any racing.

black90lx
09-22-2008, 10:25 PM
I was up there in the red 88gt with chrome bullets.

YouGotJunk
09-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Well, I was there of course. I was a little upset with how the race turned out, but what can I say..You win some and ya lose some. I'm just glad it was such a good race and we were able to show a few people a good race and everyone had a little fun. The mustang they brought down was a nice car and extremely fast..I cant take anything away from it. I'm just happy the race was within a fender....It could have been wayyy worse.

WhiteT
09-23-2008, 12:27 PM
I got the call to come up but my car was not at 100%. Sounds like I missed a good time.

Metcalf Racing
09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Well, I was there of course. I was a little upset with how the race turned out, but what can I say..You win some and ya lose some. I'm just glad it was such a good race and we were able to show a few people a good race and everyone had a little fun. The mustang they brought down was a nice car and extremely fast..I cant take anything away from it. I'm just happy the race was within a fender....It could have been wayyy worse.
LOL....Your such a girl...........Tommy told Rob that he wasn't sure he even won..Just because he was a fender out when I let out doesnt mean he won the race. Thats why they painted the street and there where 4 guys at the end..........:rolleyes:

Metcalf Racing
09-23-2008, 07:30 PM
I can't belive with 4 guys at the end to see who crossed first I couldn't get a straight answer on the victor..

TurboNG
09-24-2008, 11:31 AM
When/were was this? I missed out! :mad:

kwik- lx
09-24-2008, 08:59 PM
what car went down there from columbus? i am from up around columbus and never heard about this?

YouGotJunk
09-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Got a little revenge tonight. Went out and snapped off a local Bigblock 69 camaro on a WHOLE LOT of juice!!! Was some mighty fine racing!

Metcalf Racing
09-24-2008, 09:41 PM
what car went down there from columbus? i am from up around columbus and never heard about this?It was a blue chevy powered fox body tubbed out with a F-2 procharger
:popcorn: It was pretty serious