Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
"Gear Head" Test [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "Gear Head" Test

Black Horse
09-22-2008, 10:50 AM
This is NOT a joke. The following mechanical aptitude test was/is given to Ford Diesel Mechanics. A 80% passing score is required!

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes/MechanicalAptitude.php

I scored a measly 92% (I guess I can get back to making gears now) but it is good to know my degreed knowledge and aquired skills are still decent. Now if I can only find my glasses!

By the way, I believe (2) of the questions give you the wrong results - I'll let you guys figure out which two.

aperacer
09-22-2008, 11:50 AM
96% is is slow at the GM dealer today.

DeckerEnt
09-22-2008, 12:37 PM
I passed with an 86% with no formal training in any of that stuff. Common sense.
Keith

snotzs135
09-22-2008, 04:09 PM
so now i know why i can't work on my own shit with out breaking it!! its way smarter than I am lol

MrsAPE
09-22-2008, 04:39 PM
so now i know why i can't work on my own shit with out breaking it!! its way smarter than I am lol

oh so no comment there brother dear!!!! :cool1:

evildriver
09-22-2008, 05:12 PM
I wanted to see the ones that I missed. I didn't try to see if I could though. Looks like i need to take my time next time. It let correct one, so I thought that was the only one I missed. I was wrong. The pulleys are kinda a pain in the ass to look at.