Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dad's reaction to son's fast car...... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dad's reaction to son's fast car......

ascCapri
09-21-2008, 10:36 PM
I found this pretty hilarious. Got me thinking about some friends reactions, and my reactions!!! It always feels scary to me as a passenger. I just don't trust anybody. I think my Dad will laugh, and my Mom will literally stop breathing, and lose all control of bodily function. My girlfriend would definitely start punching me and dump me as soon as we got to waffle house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6_mO3NAO8

evildriver
09-21-2008, 11:22 PM
That's awesome. My dad wasn't that bad, but I remember when I got my turbo gti and gave him a ride. The whole time he was warning to stop getting on it. I thought it was funny.

zlou363lx
09-21-2008, 11:24 PM
my dad would be trying to figure out how to get more power out of what i had in the car lol. he took my car for a test drive the other day with me in the passenger seat and about killed me haha.

Stangman
09-22-2008, 10:40 AM
my dad would be trying to figure out how to get more power out of what i had in the car lol. he took my car for a test drive the other day with me in the passenger seat and about killed me haha.

My dad would tell me to take it easy, but would do the same thing to me if he was driving! We were doing donuts in a field in my old '89 GT when we just got done putting a motor in it!

Rob
09-22-2008, 01:05 PM
My dad loves old muscle cars and driving them the way they need to be driven, but when I first built the new motor for the mustang he wouldn't ride in it for the longest time. I think it caught him by surprise, after that he has been addicted to building some of the old cars with new technology. He is finishing a 66 fastback this fall that has alot of new goodies.

The video was great!
I think the biggest scare would be riding with your son!

bkstang95
09-22-2008, 02:05 PM
This thing is fuckingsonofabitch! hahahaaha

bascom123
09-22-2008, 02:48 PM
i remember when i took my dad out in my 500 hp 03 cobra.. when the supercharge opened up i thought he was going to crap his depends..lol

DeckerEnt
09-22-2008, 04:11 PM
"OK SLOW IT DOWN" then evil laugh. Priceless....LOL
Keith

Mustard
09-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Make me think about the time I gave my father-in-law a ride to Krogers. I think he pissed his self a little

bobtsgt
09-22-2008, 08:31 PM
hahaha that was pretty damn funny. that reminds me I should probably take my dad for a ride before the winter :D