Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
We now have power [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : We now have power

rpppaprp
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
After a full week without power, Duke finally fixed our electric. I have tried to remain calm about this but after watching the Duke trucks park at hotels in our area for a week so they didnt have to face the people in the city, i was in the edge of pissed off. If that was not hard enough to deal with, my girlfreind gets a call at work thursday morning to be at the courthouse in Georgetown, Ohio to pick up our neice and nephew because they were being taken away from the parents. My youngest is 14 so this is like starting over for us. We are going broke fast so dont be surprised to see a lot of my parts on here for sale real soon. And yes Jesse, the capri may have to go too.

Stangman
09-22-2008, 09:09 AM
I hope not, I just found a cheap daily driver I'll be picking up... Maybe I'll just trade you :D

As for the kids, The state should/will give you help with raising the kids, remember my foster sister Kim? We recieved assistance because of obtaining custody of her. I think you'll be okay seriously, I wouldnt jump to selling all your stuff yet.

Glad you FINALLY got power back though. I dont think anything tops the winter storm of '04 for brown county... 4 to 5 days without power in the freezing cold... not fun :(

Gimme a call around 5 today Jr, I'd like to talk to ya about my new DD that could maybe be your new DD, for the price of a Capri :D