Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone know where best to get Bullitt center caps? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where best to get Bullitt center caps?

BigBadStang
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm looking for a good place (local, or online) to get center caps for "Bullitt" style Ford wheels. I don't want the Cobra ones, just the "Mustang" ones. They don't have to be genuine Ford, but I don't want junk thats going to fall off either.

DeckerEnt
09-10-2008, 11:16 PM
50 resto. They have everything.
Keith

Stangman
09-11-2008, 08:59 AM
I bought mine from a Ford Dealer, got a discount on them at the time... still $40-somthing for 3 of them...

BigBadStang
09-11-2008, 09:33 AM
I bought mine from a Ford Dealer, got a discount on them at the time... still $40-somthing for 3 of them...

:lol:

The best is can find them is about $25.xx shipped each. I wasn't expecting them to be that pricey, but I need a few, so I'll bend over, grab ankles and take it in the ass on these too. :lol:

**DISCLAIMER**
I'm NOT gay...lol...(just throwing that out there b-4 a tirade of shit starts!)
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Stangman
09-11-2008, 09:49 AM
WOW $25 a piece... what a rip! Call a Ford Dealershop that is a Ford Motorsport Authorized Dealer... the price should be cheaper...

Back when I bought my caps, I only got a total discount of about 5-10 bucks, I cant beleive the price went up like it did!!

wolverine8490
09-11-2008, 10:06 AM
I think I have 4 of these. I can take pics and send them your way if you would like. I will sell you all 4 of them for $30.00. Shoot me a PM and send me your email address.

BigBadStang
09-11-2008, 10:42 AM
HERE (http://www.americanmuscle.com/capsnspiners.html) is a few I have found, and from what I can find, this is about the going rate for these...some places even way higher. The "generic" ones look like ass to me, but you can almost get a whole set for the price of 1 Mustang cap.

THESE (http://www.speedconcepts.net/product_info.php?products_id=190) are the FRPP ones sold through another source.

BTW...anyone have any suggestion for chrome lug nuts for these same wheels?
I haven't bought tapered seat chrome lug nuts in years, and I do NOT want shit thats going to rust in 2 weeks. I think the McGard tough nuts (:lol:...that always sounds funny) are guaranteed not to chip or peel?

What about Gorilla nuts (LMAO...that even sounds more hilarious...A guy walks into a store and asks "Y'all carry any of them GoRilla nuts?"..."Sorry sir, we don't carry Gorilla nuts, we only carry our own."...:lol:)

Stangman
09-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I've got McGards on my '94 for my Bullitts, and they havent chipped or peeled, just surface rust ever soo slightly from sockets, which will polish out.

and same goes for my '77, i have McGards for the stock wheels, and they look just as good as when I bought em