Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
haunted hospital [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : haunted hospital

kwik- lx
09-09-2008, 07:48 PM
so whats this i hear about a haunted hospital down in your guys neek of the woods? is it a myth or what?. i was told that if you make it to the top you get your money back or something. any body have any info on this so call haunted hospital?

Johnson1134
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
yeah i have heard about it for years but never really found if it was real or not?i do know there is a haunted bus ride in wilmington ohio by cowan lake...

exrider416
09-09-2008, 08:11 PM
There is this in Louisville...

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

YouGotJunk
09-09-2008, 10:52 PM

I went there ^^^ not to long ago. It was a pretty sweet place. It's not really a haunted house but it's supposed to be haunted by ghost and all kinds of stuff. It was a TB hospital and i think around 60,000 people died there before they closed the doors..it was open appro. 10 yrs or so I do believe. The place has alot of history behind it and it was well worth the money.

Just incase anyones interested the prices are:

20bux for a 2hr guided tour (the one we experienced)
50bux for a 4hr un-guided tour (thinking about getting a group together soon for this one)
100bux to stay there over night..un-guided of course(would be alot of fun...but a little on the pricey side for what it is)

PonymanfiveO
09-10-2008, 07:49 AM
50bux for a 4hr un-guided tour (thinking about getting a group together soon for this one)

Im down!

dedpedal
09-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Hospitals are scary enough as is.

PONYGRL
09-10-2008, 08:02 AM
That would be totally awesome. I heard about one around here that if you stay the night, you get your money back. I don't think one of those things could be THAT scary... I couldn't really see myself leaving anyway.

cobrajoe
09-10-2008, 08:30 AM
yeah i have heard about it for years but never really found if it was real or not?i do know there is a haunted bus ride in wilmington ohio by cowan lake...

http://www.wilmingtonhauntedhollowride.com/

There you go!

untamed
09-10-2008, 08:55 PM

We have a bunch of people going down there on Oct 11. We are going to stay all night in a hotel and party at a few of the local bars after the festivities. Waverly hills sanitorium is an awesome place. You get a really erie feeling when you go in there. You can feel a lot of sadness. It is well worth the 20 bucks to get in. I was going to make a post about it when we get all of the times and info together. All are welcome to join us. It is a great time and also VERY creepy. From Sept 26 thru Nov 1st they have an actual haunted house part and then you go in the other part and you only go in with your group, you are on your own. You have no guide.

07thorobrd
09-10-2008, 10:53 PM
i didnt go to any haunted houses last year bc i had to work so much, but i have a different job this year and im def. going to some i cant wait

WhiteT
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
I went there ^^^ not to long ago. It was a pretty sweet place. It's not really a haunted house but it's supposed to be haunted by ghost and all kinds of stuff. It was a TB hospital and i think around 60,000 people died there before they closed the doors..it was open appro. 10 yrs or so I do believe. The place has alot of history behind it and it was well worth the money.

Just incase anyones interested the prices are:

20bux for a 2hr guided tour (the one we experienced)
100bux to stay there over night..un-guided of course(would be alot of fun...but a little on the pricey side for what it is)

Rob, make sure you let me know if you guys go. I'm down!

YouGotJunk
09-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Rob, make sure you let me know if you guys go. I'm down!

I'll talk to a few people and see when everyone wants to go...it's a fun time! Kevin, if you start crying like a little girl and start trying to hold me....I'm leaving ya there!! LMAO!