Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need large boxes a.s.a.p. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need large boxes a.s.a.p.

satan jamez
09-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Used to pack up 4 tires mounted on wheels. Need them to ship by Friday :mad:

Having one hell of a time finding some. I've been everywhere and no luck!

93blacktruck
09-03-2008, 02:33 PM
I will look around work

mustangboy
09-03-2008, 02:37 PM
You know you could just break down smaller boxes and wrap those around the wheels/tires and use alot of tape to hold them together. I've done that before and it worked fine. Sometimes you just got to get a little creative when it comes to boxing up the big stuff.

facemelter71
09-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I might have some nice big boxes here at work.Ill be getting a shipment in sometime today or tomorrow.Ill let you know.

satan jamez
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM
HOly crap!! Thanks for the super speedy replies!! You guys rock :bigthumb

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
Bob

ponymom05
09-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I have access to a bunch of Dell computer boxes. They might be big enough.

cobrajoe
09-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I can get my hands on skid size flat card board if that would help ya! let me know.

satan jamez
09-04-2008, 03:32 PM
You know you could just break down smaller boxes and wrap those around the wheels/tires and use alot of tape to hold them together. I've done that before and it worked fine. Sometimes you just got to get a little creative when it comes to boxing up the big stuff.

And that's exactly what I did :) Thanks for the great advice :bigthumb

mustangboy
09-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Glad I could help. Probably save you a few bucks too, since they measure the box size which partially determines price. You wanna try to get the shipping size as small and light as possible.

PaulFiveOh
09-04-2008, 05:08 PM

That would look Ghetto as fuck! I would be like :eek: if I saw wheels showing up to my house that I bought haha.

If in fact you sold them and not just moving them from you old house to your new house.

mustangboy
09-04-2008, 05:34 PM
I had wheels/tires shipped to me that way and thought it was a great idea. Basically they were wrapped in carboard then had shrink wrap all around it to protect the wheels.

PaulFiveOh
09-04-2008, 07:04 PM
ah ya not a bad idea I guess