PDA

View Full Version : Hypertech Programmer for 07-08 Chevy Truck

FireStang02
08-24-2008, 04:34 PM
I bought this unit for my avalanche. I found out after the purchase that it is for 07-08 only. I need one for an 05. This was used for 6 months by the previous owner in an 07 Avalanche.

The part # is 32004 2007-2008 gm gasoline Trucks/SUV 4.3 5.3 6.0 liter

Max Energy Programmers extract every bit of energy out of every molecule of fuel to provide more miles per gallon at partial throttle and more power at wide-open throttle.
# 50-state emissions legal
# Easy plug-and-play installation
# Optimize horsepower and torque
# Improve fuel economy

Top Speed Limiter - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Engine RPM 'Rev' Limiter - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Transmission Shift Points and Firmness - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Speedometer and Odometer Correction - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
Top Speed Limiter
Raise the top speed limiter to match the speed rating of high-performance tires RPM Rev Limiter
Raise an engine's RPM rev limiter for greater performance Shifting
Adjust individual automatic transmission shift points and increase shift firmness Speedometer and Odometer Settings
Correct speedometer and odometer for non-stock tire sizes and/or rear gear ratios
Cooling Fan 'On/Off' Temperatures - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Vehicle Diagnostics - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Back-To-Stock or Change Options - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Internet Updateable - Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
Cooling Fan On/Off Temperatures
Lower cooling fan on/off temperatures to match thermostat rating Vehicle Diagnostic
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes to turn off check engine light Back-to-Stock or Option Settings
Reset vehicle to stock settings or change options at any time Internet Updatable
Update software over the Internet
(USB cable included)

NOTE: Adjustable features in the chart above depend on vehicle year, make, and model.

New it is around 400. Will sell for 275 OBO.